Spread the love
Position – Manufacturing Engineer
Company – Garrett Advancing Motion
Location – Pune, Maharashtra
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible to manage process in his area in line with AOP requirements.
- Is an expert in VSR and Calibration process, able to guide teams in maintaining and improve process performance.
- Drive permanent resolution of machine issues impacting performance.
- As a process leader, drives the process improvement at every step to make sure performance and cycle time targets are met.
- Actively participates and supports new product introduction.
- Liaison with technical team and supplier in resolving process related or machine related issues.
- Responsible for the training of technical teams on the new technologies.
- Responsible for adherence to all the GEM, safety and environmental rules related to the project.
- Assure the continuous improvement in his area by using Kaizen, RCA and Gemba.
- Responsible to execute risk assessment and define actions
- Drive the Escalation Process and quick problem resolution
- Responsible for recognition of good work of employees by proper nominations for R & R
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Strong manufacturing process knowledge and hands on expertise.
- Excellent knowledge of machine design, process design and troubleshooting.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to understand process behavior and take appropriate actions to ensure process is capable and stable.
- Six Sigma Black/Green belt preferred.
- Hands on expertise in cutting tools, balancing process, assembly process and machine alignments.
- Good Microsoft Excel skills for data extraction and analysis
- Able to train and develop technical teams in improving their ability to resolve machine issues.
- Good understanding of HS & E systems.
- Good knowledge of IATF/ISO TS standards related to manufacturing and process.
- Knowledge of cycle time monitoring and capacity calculations.
Experience and Education Required:
- University degree, BE/B Tech, Mechanical / Automobile engineering is must
- 4-6 years of previous experience in ME
- Six Sigma green / black belt preferred
Spread the love