Position – Lead Engineer
Company – Ford Motor Company
Location – Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
- Good experience in Full vehicle modeling for NVH attribute using NVH Console.
- Performing full vehicle NVH analysis (in-cabin vibration and acoustic predictions).
- Performing CAE transfer path analysis to identify the major noise path and make NVH improvements.
- Performing drive unit airborne and structure-borne noise analyses to reduce cabin gear whine and motor noise.
- Expert applied skill in NASTRAN or other FEM codes for NVH CAE.
- Strong experience with HyperWorks (HyperMesh and HyperView) or ANSA.
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability.
- Manage a team of 5 members to deliver full-vehicle NVH models
- Responsible to maintain the GPDS timing to deliver the full vehicle CAE models using the NOEX process.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to balance and prioritize multiple tasks to meet customer needs.
- Good communication skills, ability to work alone, and competence in Microsoft Office.