Fluor Corporation is Hiring | HVAC/Mechanical Design Engineer |
Position – HVAC/Mechanical Design Engineer II
Company – Fluor Corporation
Location – Gurgaon, Haryana, IN
The purpose of this position is to provide the essential administrative processes, and technical knowledge, and perform the work listed. This role has the responsibility to promote Fluor’s competitiveness within the global marketplace by delivering quality services of unmatched value and technical competence. This position supports the Area Lead or Lead on assigned projects or evaluates, selects, and applies standard engineering techniques to a medium set of moderately difficult assignments.
- Apply Cost Competitive Execution techniques to develop the most cost-effective total project solution for the execution of the discipline engineering work
- Develop and review specifications, including design criteria
- Participate in activities associated with equipment and material procurement, permitting, and subcontracting
- Perform and check calculations, specify equipment, and solve problems of moderate or complex engineering problems
- Review vendor equipment documentation within the discipline and from other disciplines for compliance with project requirements, and actively seek discrepancy resolution
- Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
- Other duties as assigned
Notice to Candidates:
Background checks are carried out as part of any conditional offer made, including (but not limited to & role-dependant) education, professional registration, employment, references, passport verifications, and Global Watchlist screening.
To be Considered Candidates:
Must be authorized to work in the country where the position is located and be able to interview on-site., Must be authorized to work in the country where the position is located.
Basic Job Requirements
- Accredited four (4) year degree or global equivalent in the engineering field of study and four (4) years of work-related experience; a recognized professional certification or registration in the applicable field, if required; some locations may have additional or different qualifications in order to comply with local requirements
- Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors
- Job-related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job
- Ability to learn and apply knowledge of applicable local, state/province, and federal/national statutes and guidelines
- Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
- Professional registration
- Advanced knowledge of discipline codes and standards, commercial availability, and cost of materials
- Practical field experience
- Intermediate computer and software skills including the use of word processing, e-mail, spreadsheet, and electronic presentation programs
Requisition Number – 137212BR
We are an equal-opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.