Position – Purchaser
Company – FLSmidth Inc.
Location – Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
Qualification and Experience.
BE-Mechanical engineering with 3-5years of Experience in Purchase.
1. Examine and analyze departmental purchase requisitions for completeness and accuracy of information.
2. Effective planning and execution of the sales order within budget cost provided by sales and within Customer P.O. delivery date.
3. Should be capable of supporting to meet the team KPI and individual KPI.
4. Issue enquires and ensures timely receipt of offers.
5. Vendor selection and order placement.
6. Commercial and technical knowledge in offer evaluations.
7. Effective negotiation, finalization and cost optimization.
8. Validating vendor offer in line with customer requirement.
9. Ensure the right part delivery from vendor.
10.Expedite and get order acknowledgement from vendors.
11.Effective handling of customer complaints after dispatch, installation etc.
12.Should be capable of building relationship with Sales, Engineering, Expediting and other stake holders.
Required skill set :
- Knowledge of purchasing practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of cement plant parts preferred.
- Should be proactive, dynamic and determined.
- Should have efficient verbal and written communication skills.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
- Good team player.
- Knowledge in Oracle ERP system will be an added advantage
- Should be willing to work in shift.
- Job Timing : Full time ( 01.00 pm to 10.30 pm shift)
FLSmidth is the leading supplier of engineering, equipment and service solutions to customers in the mining and cement industries – for more information please visit FLSmidth.com/careers
FLSmidth is the leading supplier of engineering, equipment and service solutions to customers in the mining and cement industries. Being close to 10,700 employees across more than 60 countries, we combine unique process knowledge on projects, products and services to meet our customers’ need for innovation, digitalization and sustainable productivity.
Since 1882, FLSmidth has challenged conventions and explored opportunities to bring better solutions to light for our customers, for our employees and for the world.
FLSmidth is listed on NASDAQ OMX Exchange Copenhagen.