Flowserve is hiring | Junior Engineer |
Position – Junior Engineer
Company – Flowserve
Exp. – 0 – 2 years
Location – Bangalore/Bengaluru, IN
The Drafter is responsible for the preparation of general arrangement drawings, cross-sectional drawings, schematics, and automation design. This position will prepare mechanical drawings of parts, components, assemblies, special tools, jigs, or gauges.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Prepare drawings in accordance with existing technical reference material, to ensure project fidelity and accuracy.
- Proficient in CAD software Solidworks and PTC Windchill.
- Proficient in general arrangement drawing, cross-section drawings with bill of materials
- Proficient with mechanical drawings of parts, components, assemblies, and special tools.
- Good understanding and preparation of schematics and automation designs.
- Prepare Bill of Materials.
- Generate technical documentation for customers and suppliers.
- Generate specifications for all materials and accessories that compose the scope of supply.
- Provide support to the Factory on issues related to the assembly of the packages.
- Provide support to the Quality department and answer non-conformity reports regarding the packages.
- Shall be able to achieve on-time delivery without compromising the accuracy of adhering to Flowserve standards and procedures.
- Flexibility to adapt to deadlines, changing schedules, priorities, and unpredictable events within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Available to work overtime as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Preferred Experience / Skills:
- GAD and Schematics.
- Inventor – Basic Tools.
- Understanding of pump fundamentals.
- HS Diploma / GED and / or 0-2 years relevant experience