Flowserve is Hiring | Assistant Engineer |
Position – Assistant Engineer
Company – Flowserve
Exp. – 0 – 2 years
Location – Bangalore/Bengaluru, IN
- Performs work that is varied and complex, under direct supervision. Consistently applies knowledge of functional concepts and prior experience to work assignments.
- Gather all relevant information for each assignment, review all the inputs, understand the scope of work, and complete the assigned task by meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
- Timely update status to all the stakeholders.
- Follow established engineering standards and procedures for product design to produce consistent and reliable results.
- Check each design for compliance with job specifications; design form, fit, and function; safety in assembly, maintenance, and operation; method and ease of manufacture; method and ease of assembly. Perform self-checking.
- Deliver clear and complete drawings/analysis reports/ documentation/part list, as per the deliverables of the assignment, ensuring On
- time delivery and quality.
- Understand the basic functions of documentation control, document preservation and computer filing
- Maintain and develop technical and other interpersonal skills, always in full compliance with company policies, using the resources productively and innovatively.
- Other duties as assigned.
Preferred Experience / Skills: –
- Excellent ability to read and understand engineering drawings/documents
- Proficient in 3D modeling (Solidworks) and 2D drafting
- Must be conversant with GD&T and drafting standard ANSI Y 14.5
- Hands-on experience in pump assembly, repair, and servicing is an advantage
- Team player, who is highly self-motivated
- Highly committed and quick learner
- Timely responsiveness to internal & external customers
- Listen attentively and understand job information clearly
- Evaluate work, sets priorities, and quickly focus on the most critical needs
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Communicate professionally and with accepted business etiquette; work well with people in other departments and with customers
- Experienced user of computer programs like Windows, and Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- HS Diploma / GED and/or 0 – 2 years of relevant experience