Cyient is Hiring | Manufacturing Process Planner |
Position – Manufacturing Process Planner
Company – Cyient
Location – Hyderabad, Telangana, IN
Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defence, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
Qualification: B.E./B-Tech Mechanical/Production/Aero Engineering
Experience: 3+ years of relevant experience
- Good Knowledge in Process Planning, fixture planning, and tooling for machining
- good knowledge of measurement tools and gauges.
- Very good drawing reading and GD&T skills
- Excellent knowledge of all manufacturing processes (Conventional & Nonconventional).
- Very good knowledge of PPAP (AS9145) & FAI (AS9102) requirements.
- Hands-on experience in PFMEA, MSA, SPC, PPAP, and FAI, with an intense focus on PFMEA, and FAI.
- Statistical process control technics.
- good communication skills, proactiveness, and able to work independently.
- 6 Sigma certification
- Knowledge on NC programming
- Shop floor experience
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Should collaborate with team to maximize the value to customer.
- Thoroughly understand engineering drawing requirements and prepare manufacturing work instructions for critical gas turbine engine components.
- Ensuring compliance with PPAP (AS9145) & FAI (AS9102) requirements.
- Participate in and facilitate the reviewing of producer-submitted PPAP packages.
- Provide technical training and facilitation in core tools APQP, FMEA, MSA, SPC, PPAP, FAI, with an intense focus on PFMEA, FAI.
- Determine when process stability and capability studies should be performed on existing processes. Review and analyze results. Recommend changes to processes based upon findings and perform follow-up to verify effectiveness.
Skills & Experience
Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP), First Article Inspection Reviews (FAIR), Manufacturing Process, NC Programing, Process Certification, Production Part Approval Process (PPAP), Six Sigma, Statistical Process Control (SPC), Supplier Quality Management
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.