Position – Project Engineer
Company – Flowserve Corporation
Location – Thirumala, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, IN
The Project Engineer provides engineering and technical support to all Services and Solutions personnel, Sales and customers to develop the best possible solutions to aftermarket jobs. Performs technical interpretation of customer/Flowserve specifications, procedures, policies, quality, and equipment reliability to concerned parties.
Responsibilities & Requirements: Job Responsibility:
- Support customers’ orders in terms of selection, specification review and design for Flowserve products
- Review customer’s order in detail for technical scope and commercial terms
- Project management from onsite removal till commissioning and startup.
- Consolidate engineering and/or parts drawing from the system
- Document and list down required manufacturing processes.
- Review customer specification and prepare techno-commercial offer
- Coordinate with and manage vendor development for supply and fabrication
- Attend kick-off meetings and provide field support for after-market business
- Ensure that Quick Response Center (QRC) target margin is always maintained, delivery commitments are met
- Ensure customer satisfaction are fulfilled
- Adhere to all SHEA, Quality and FLS policy, standard and requirements
- Other responsibilities to be determined as needed
Preferred Experience / Skills: Role Requirement:
- Degree in Engineering, preferably in Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma graduates with minimum 2 years’ experience are welcome
- Proficiency in English language is a must. Able to generate and write technical report in English.
- Has the knowledge of engineering design and field service support is essential
- Well versed in API 686, 610, 682, ASME and ISO standards
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and project management tools
- Willing to work in sites for installations and commissioning support
- Able to travel for business when required
- Able to work under pressure with minimal supervision
- High level of commitment and self-motivation
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Primary Posting Location: Maptaput Muang, Thailand
Job Advertising Title: Project Engineer
Job Posting Category: Operations
Employment Type: Full time
Auto req ID: 56721BR
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing, or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.Flowserve.jobs as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to [email protected] In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words “Accommodation Request” as the subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.