Position – Junior Engineer
Company – Flex
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always.
Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose – to make great products that create value and improve people’s lives.
The Junior Engineer -Technical writer will be based in Bangalore. Responsible for preparation of repair instructions, manuals and other supporting documents to communicate complex and technical information more easily.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- Study product samples and work with technical product engineer.
- Organize and write supporting documents for products.
- Use drawings, diagrams, images and charts that increase users understanding.
- Work closely with Engineers ,product liability specialists and customer service managers.
- Serve as part of team to conduct usability studies to help improve the design of the product.
Here is some of what you’ll need (required):
- Typically requires a bachelor’s degree or diploma in Mechanical Stream.
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in writing engineering documents.
- Excellent written and oral communication in English
- Must be open to learn and knowledge transfer & be able to work well with others.
- Must have excellent writing skills to be able to explain technical information clearly
- Must be able to understand and then explain highly technical information
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Experience in writing engineering documents.
Design, Process & Technology EngineeringFlex pays for all costs associated with the application, interview or offer process, a candidate will not be asked for any payment related to these costs.
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We’re happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing: [email protected] .