Position – Graduate Engineer Trainee(fresher)
Company – Festo India Pvt Ltd
Exp. – 0 to 1 year
Location – Bengaluru
Position will be under third-party payroll
Job Roles and Responsibilities.
This role is to provide engineering and technical support, as well as sales support to the sales team for both, systems and components, in order to reach the overall target in growing the process automation business.
- Degree/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skill and ability to work as a team
- English business fluent (written and spoken)
- Candidate should be ready to work 6 days in a week
- Preparing the quotations for the enquiries generated from the field sales engineers.
- Downloading the quotes from SAP software and send it to sales Engineers & Customers directly.
- Confirm on the orders if the customer has agreed for the quotation.
- Preparing and issuing Order Acknowledgement to customers
- Co-ordinating internally with stores & logistics for the product delivery to customers
- Co-ordinating with finance team, if the customer has not paid the advance payment.
- Co-ordinating with finance team to understand the credit limit of the customer.
- Clearing internal enquiries and orders through Fax monitoring system by ensuring zero errors.
- Ensure 100% compliance on given check list for quotations & Order processing.
- Frequent information exchange between customer, sales engineer & branch offices.
- Candidate should be ready to work 6 days in a week.
- Knowledge on SAP is an added advantage.
- BE / Diploma Degree is must.
Festo is a leading world-wide supplier of automation technology and the performance leader in industrial training and education programs. Our aim: maximised productivity and competitiveness for our customers.