Spread the love
Position – Graduates/ Post Graduates Engineer Trainee
Company – Faurecia India Pvt Ltd
Exp. – 0 to 1 year
Location – Pune
Overall responsibilities and duties:
- Successful completion Training module with a defined span of time
- Follow the work instructions and work descriptions given by the product design engineer.
- Follow the set OEM standards and CAD methodology.
- Follow the systems and procedures of Faurecia – Only CAD / Design related
- Complete the assignment within the estimated time or before the decided delivery date as given by PDE.
- Communicate a clear status of work to the team with the help of an RFT indicator.
- Ensure regular weekly timesheet punching.
- Understand the work description and contact the product design engineer in case of any query.
- To fill up the checklist before delivery of the project & get it approved by the Product Design Engineer.
- To do self-inspection and take ownership of the work is done – Draft analysis, Clash analysis, part comparison & Kanban card closure with Checklist
- To highlight issues to / Product Design Engineer and propose improvement ideas for continuous improvement on processes and systems.
- To ensure that there is no clash, no undercut no pending points, no deviation from A-surface and standard interfaces or templates.
- Ensure maximum usage of templates and macros.
- To adhere to and respect shift schedule and timings.
- To plan leaves in advance with intimation to Design and Development Team Leader and Product Design Engineer.
- Respond to all training invitations and ensure 100% training attendance for all accepted training.
- To ensure flexibility and multi-tasking to work in different workgroups and projects.
- To uphold & abide by the code of ethics & Management.
- Awareness of QMs policy & Processes
- Ensuring all work processes & procedures are in line with QMS objectives & reporting any incident of deviation from QMS.
The main missions of the role are:
- Perform engineering assignments as part of the design/project team for various projects assigned, following, and applying the systems and standards set by Faurecia and OEMs under the guidance of / Product Design Engineer.
- Uses appropriate software, to develop 3D models and drawings that meet engineering specifications.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Minimum education level: Bachelors / Masters Degree – Mechanical / automobile/ production/ polymer engineering
Skills and competencies
- Good communication skills in English.
- Knowledge in relevant engineering stream (Material, drawing methods, logical thinking).
- Good understanding of basic design terms.
Required Candidate profile
- Mechanical Full Time2021 (batch passouts)
- Aggregate percentage: Minimum 60% in SSC (X), HSC (XII), Graduation (UG), Post-Graduation (PG) [Aggregate]
- Backlog: No current/dead backlog(s)
- Education Break: No Education Gap(From SSC to Highest Qualification)
- Good communication skills
- New trends and expectations are reshaping the automotive industry. Inspired by the exciting new challenges associated with this revolution, Faurecia anticipates the future of mobility developing cutting-edge solutions for smart life on board and sustainable mobility. If you’re willing to contribute and create value for tomorrow’s cleaner and smarter mobility, Faurecia is the place to be.
Spread the love