Position – Graduates/ Post Graduates Engineer Trainee
Company – Faurecia India Pvt Ltd
Exp. – 0 to 1 year
Location – Pune
Overall responsibilities and duties:
- Successful completion Training module with a defined span of time
- Follow the work instructions and work descriptions given by the product design engineer.
- Follow the set OEM standards and CAD methodology.
- Follow the systems and procedures of Faurecia – Only CAD / Design related
- Complete the assignment within the estimated time or before the decided delivery date as given by PDE.
- Communicate a clear status of work to the team with the help of an RFT indicator.
- Ensure regular weekly timesheet punching.
- Understand the work description and contact the product design engineer in case of any query.
- To fill up the checklist before delivery of the project & get it approved by the Product Design Engineer.
- To do self-inspection and take ownership of the work is done – Draft analysis, Clash analysis, part comparison & Kanban card closure with Checklist
- To highlight issues to / Product Design Engineer and propose improvement ideas for continuous improvement on processes and systems.
- To ensure that there is no clash, no undercut no pending points, no deviation from A-surface and standard interfaces or templates.
- Ensure maximum usage of templates and macros.
- To adhere to and respect shift schedule and timings.
- To plan leaves in advance with intimation to Design and Development Team Leader and Product Design Engineer.
- Respond to all training invitations and ensure 100% training attendance for all accepted training.
- To ensure flexibility and multi-tasking to work in different workgroups and projects.
- To uphold & abide by the code of ethics & Management.
- Awareness of QMs policy & Processes
- Ensuring all work processes & procedures are in line with QMS objectives & reporting any incident of deviation from QMS.
The main missions of the role are:
- Perform engineering assignments as part of the design/project team for various projects assigned, following, and applying the systems and standards set by Faurecia and OEMs under the guidance of / Product Design Engineer.
- Uses appropriate software, to develop 3D models and drawings that meet engineering specifications.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Minimum education level: Bachelors / Masters Degree – Mechanical / automobile/ production/ polymer engineering
Skills and competencies
- Good communication skills in English.
- Knowledge in relevant engineering stream (Material, drawing methods, logical thinking).
- Good understanding of basic design terms.
Required Candidate profile
- Mechanical Full Time2021 (batch passouts)
- Aggregate percentage: Minimum 60% in SSC (X), HSC (XII), Graduation (UG), Post-Graduation (PG) [Aggregate]
- Backlog: No current/dead backlog(s)
- Education Break: No Education Gap(From SSC to Highest Qualification)
- Good communication skills
- New trends and expectations are reshaping the automotive industry. Inspired by the exciting new challenges associated with this revolution, Faurecia anticipates the future of mobility developing cutting-edge solutions for smart life on board and sustainable mobility. If you’re willing to contribute and create value for tomorrow’s cleaner and smarter mobility, Faurecia is the place to be.