ExxonMobil is Hiring | Returnship-Engineering |
Position – Returnship-Engineering
Company – ExxonMobil
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
At ExxonMobil, our vision is to lead in energy innovations that advance modern living and a net-zero future. As one of the world’s largest publicly traded energy and chemical companies, we are powered by a unique and diverse workforce fueled by the pride in what we do and what we stand for.
We invite you to bring your ideas to ExxonMobil to help create sustainable solutions that improve quality of life and meet society’s evolving needs. Learn more about our What and our Why and how we can work together.
The Global Business Center – Technology Center provides a range of technical and business support services for ExxonMobil’s operations around the globe.
ExxonMobil strives to make a positive contribution to the communities where we operate and its affiliates support a range of education, health and community-building programs in India. Read more about our Corporate Responsibility Framework. To know more about ExxonMobil in India, visit ExxonMobil India and the Energy Factor India.
ExxonMobil Returnship Program
ExxonMobil Returnship Program is a back-to-work program for experienced professionals who are on a career break for various reasons like childcare, trailing spouse, travel etc. Our 12-week paid, office-based program enable returners with a soft launch that includes networking sessions, mentoring, training & a project assignment. At the end of the program based on evaluation, shortlisted candidates may be offered full-time employment at ExxonMobil.
- Minimum Bachelor’s in Engineering from a recognized university with minimum 6.5 CGPA out of 10 or equivalent, for disciplines refer job descriptions below–
- Minimum of 3 years’ full time work experience, currently must be on a career break while applying
- Self-motivated with demonstrated leadership and good communication skills
- Possess attributes such as attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Willing to work from office
- Provides engineering expertise and support for ExxonMobil’s assets worldwide, including greenfield and brownfield projects in Upstream, Downstream, and Low Carbon Solutions
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in engineering for one of the following disciplines: Chemical, Petroleum, Mechanical, Pipeline, Civil, Materials, Metallurgy, Electrical/Electronics, Instrumentation & controls, Marine, or related disciplines from a recognized university
- Prefer candidates with experience in oil and gas, heavy manufacturing industry (Upstream, Refining, Petrochemical, Chemicals)
- Requires relevant experience in any of these: Process Design & Safety, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation & Control, Civil & Structural, Operations & Maintenance, Reliability, Integrity, Flow Assurance & Subsea, Facilities, Materials, Pipeline & Riser
- Supports geotechnical, geophysical and geological aspects across all business lines (Upstream, Product Solutions and Low Carbon Solutions), across all stages of asset life cycle (Concept Select to Operations)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in engineering for one of the following disciplines: Chemical, Petroleum, Mechanical, Geoscience, or related disciplines from a well-recognized university.
- Preference given to candidates with experience within oil and gas, heavy manufacturing industry (Upstream, Refining, Petrochemical, Chemicals).
What you will do in our team:
- Perform full life cycle management of resources ranging from exploring, developing and optimizing production to supporting end-of-field-life activities.
- Monitor reservoir data to analyze field performance and implement development plans. Execute opportunities for production debottlenecking and operations optimization.
- Contribute to all stages of seismic data conditioning & inversion
- Integrate geological and geophysical datasets, Construct petroleum reservoir models, optimize well placement, and evaluate alternative reservoir management scenarios, Design the well trajectories and data collection planning to optimize the well placement
- Safely designs and executes wells to maximize performance through strong analytics, ensures reliability by adhering to all quality standards and eventually implements the safe abandonment.
- Bachelor or master’s degree from a recognized university in petroleum, mechanical, chemical, civil, electrical or data engineering/data visualization/Computer graphics.
What you will do in our team:
- Provide engineering support in drilling, completions, and well performance area. Monitor drilling / production data and provide insights to decision makers based on reasoning and engineering prowess.
- Advise wells teams in procurement decisions, mitigating operational risks and ensuring integrity. Provide production well surveillance to establish trends, recognize deviations, and identify data quality issues.
- Create intuitive and effective visualizations to communicate well performance and leverage ExxonMobil subject matter expert advice to improve performance.
Modelling, Optimization, and Data Science Group:
- Utilizes computational modeling, mathematical optimization, and data science to develop and deploy cutting-edge technology that drives business decisions.
- Bachelors’ or Masters’ degree from a recognized university in one of the following disciplines: Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related disciplines. Candidates with experience in developing, applying, and analyzing physics- based models and/or data driven computational models and simulations will be preferred.
What you will do in our team:
- Work with computational scientists, data scientists, engineers, software developers, and geoscientists across the globe to develop, deliver and apply computational tools, models, or software to support our business.
- Enhance proprietary computational models and tools to address evolving business needs.
- Use machine learning, pattern recognition, deep learning, statistical analysis and data visualizations – along with domain knowledge and subject-specific models (E.g., physics-based). Design, build, and execute studies using proprietary or commercial tools to provide insights including calibrating models to field data and providing field optimization recommendations
An ExxonMobil career is one designed to last. Our commitment to you runs deep our employees grow personally and professionally, with benefits built on our core categories of health, security, finance and life. We offer you:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical plans, maternity leave, and benefits, life, accidental death and dismemberment benefits
- Retirement benefits
- Global networking & cross-functional opportunities
- Annual vacations & holidays
- Daycare assistance program
- Training and development program
- Tuition assistance program
- Workplace flexibility policy
- Relocation program
- Transportation facility
Please note benefits may change from time to time without notice, subject to applicable laws. The benefits programs are based on the Company’s eligibility guidelines.
Stay connected with us
- Learn more about ExxonMobil in India, visit ExxonMobil India and Energy Factor India
- Follow us on LinkedIn and ExxonMobil (@exxonmobil) • Instagram photos and videos
- Like us on Facebook
- Subscribe our channel at YouTube
ExxonMobil is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin or disability status.
Nothing herein is intended to override the corporate separateness of local entities. Working relationships discussed herein do not necessarily represent a reporting connection, but may reflect a functional guidance, stewardship, or service relationship.
Exxon Mobil Corporation has numerous affiliates, many with names that include ExxonMobil, Exxon, Esso, and Mobil. For convenience and simplicity, those terms and terms like corporation, company, our, we and its are sometimes used as abbreviated references to specific affiliates or affiliate groups. Abbreviated references describing global or regional operational organizations and global or regional business lines are also sometimes used for convenience and simplicity. Similarly, ExxonMobil has business relationships with thousands of customers, suppliers, governments, and others. For convenience and simplicity, words like venture, joint venture, partnership, co-venturer, and partner are used to indicate business relationships involving common activities and interests, and those words may not indicate precise legal relationships.