Position – Service Engineer
Company – Epiroc Mining India Ltd
Location – Zawar Mines, Rajasthan, IN
Are you in for a big challenge, like contributing to the success of new global company? Epiroc is the company demerged from Atlas Copco in April 2018, with shareholders’ and stock exchange approvals. Epiroc is a leading global productivity partner to the mining, infrastructure and natural resources industries. Epiroc stands for innovation, commitment and collaboration, which is the speed to market & industry leadership; the passion to help customers succeed and a close partnership for deep understanding of the needs. We clearly aim to be our customers’ first choice.
To provide a mechanical and auto electrical support base, for all scheduled and breakdown repair of the site-based equipment fleet. Contribute’ s to the effective repair and ongoing performance of all CPH contract encompassed equipment’s.
- Aftermarket Mission Statement Site manager (Contracts)
- Assist with the Management of MRS EPIROC India Contract with the capability to deliver a first-class Service/product. To be recognized as one of the most effective and proactive when reviewed by the Mining and Construction industry as “First in Mind, First in Choice”.
- To achieve it you need to focus on:
- Work collaboratively with other stakeholders responsible for Project Deliverables to ensure effective and efficient Contract Execution.
- Enforce EPIROC policies and guidelines as described in “The Way We Do Things”.
- Ensure that all employees in your area of responsibility maintain a high ethical standard.
- Safety Health & Environment: Maintain a culture of Safety and Health above all else along with a strong environmental responsibility.
- People: Development of people with understanding, knowledge, and ability to instil customers with the confidence required to rely on the deliverance and quality output of these individuals. Expectations are for performance at levels comparable to industry benchmark standards for maintenance contracts. People Management Process covering:
- Hire to Retire. You will have responsibility for EPIROC Employees and Additional Work Force who are engaged in Mines under your responsibility.
- Educate Team on all facets of Contract Management and ensure compliance of Contractual Obligations.
- Offerings: To continually be reviewing the Contract performance to ensure that customer needs and wants are being met through services delivered and are aligned to those requirements.
- Identify all Risks and Opportunities identified under the Contract in collaboration with Contract Manager for HZL Operations and set up Actions to mitigate and capitalize respectively.
- Asset Optimization at sites is to be driven at a high level in active collaboration with Customer. You will identify ‘waste’ practices that we are currently engaged in and look at bringing in efficiency improvements to replace them. Responsible for Preventive Maintenance Compliance (PM), backlog on time execution, oil analysis actions, CERTIQ reports actions when required, fully responsible for the equipment performance according to contract Availability, MTTR, MTBF, meters drilled.
- Processes: Ensure available tools will allow us to: Enhance the service offer, increase efficiency, deliver customer satisfaction, safeguard profitability and enhance the safety & reliability of Epiroc’speople, products and services.
- Presence: Strong and consistent product offerings.
- Maximize customer availability, reliability and profitability with the products offered.
- Be close to our customers and their business needs.
- Business data is to become business intelligence: What, Where, When, Who + How!
- Products: Industry recognized support and services to enhance after market’s position
- Ability to deliver consistent accurate data for compilation of equipment cost models and planning tools.
- To be capable of responding to business needs as required.
- Accumulate accurate data accessible by all as reference material.
1. Safety Health & Environment
- Maintain a culture of Safety and Health above all else along with a strong environmental responsibility SHE.
- Responsible for the 5’s program
- Promote the take 5 SHE reporting
- Promote the take 5 reporting system for safety prevention
- Enforce work/shop area housekeeping
- Minimize the fluid/oil leaks/spills within the shop and operational area ensuring proper measures to avoid environmental contamination
2. Continuous Improvement
- Manage own performance in a way that earns the team’s trust through consistent desirable behaviour that up holds the EPIROC values.
- Lead and contribute to an effective safe, productive team.
- Manage own performance in a way that earns the team’s trust thru consistent desirable behaviour that up holds the EPIROC values.
- Drive and demonstrate personal behaviour’s that uphold these values thru the business unit encouraging and supporting BU work life balance and initiatives.
- Take personal accountability for own development. Contribute own improvement ideas as well as listening to & making informed comment on team members improvement ideas.
- Keep up to date with best practices and processes to allow overall team improvements to be initiated.
- Reliability and availability must be key drivers for continual improvement.
3. Client Focus
- Build and maintain proactive & productive internal and external relationships.
- Continually ensuring that the service delivered is in alignment with the contract and EPIROC guidelines as detailed in the contract/project.
- Clarifying stakeholder needs and managing expectations to ensure timely delivery of effective outcomes as per plans.
- Delivery of on time services that meet the needs of the relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure all legitimate client charges are collated monthly with accuracy and appropriate support and approved documentation.
4. Technical Excellence
- Strive to ensure EPIROC practices and procedures are the benchmark and innovative, cutting edge technology and industry best practices.
- Promotes Kaizen reports for innovations on working procedures
- Continually be alert to and aware of innovation in industry that can be adapted to the ACIL models.
- Communicate improvements thru discussion with justification both written and verbal throughout the team for agreement and implementation.
- Ensure that all technicians with more than six (6) months of experience working with/for EPIROC equipment’s or contractors have the certification SL1
- Ensure that all technicians with SL1 training have the certification SL2 withing 6 months after finalizing SL1 training.
- Ensure that all technicians with SL1 and SL2 have training and learning validation for the OEM SOPs (Standard Operational Procedures).
- Proper competence development matrix follows up for all employees.
- Proper mentoring execution process, with respective learning validation.
Qualification, Skills and Experience:
- Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering.
- Min. 2 years relevant experience.
- Demonstrable understanding of mobile equipment maintenance and repair.
- Exposure to task planning.
- Ability to resource plan.
- Accurate mechanical & auto electrical diagnostic skills
- Exposure to working in a large contract Environment.
- Understanding equipment reliability and availability requirements and implications
- Solid ability to plan and organise work.
- Demonstrate diagnostic and troubleshooting skills.
- Understanding of reliability engineering concepts and practices.
- Ability to perform Pareto analysis.
- Understand hydraulic and electrical drawings.
Key competencies required for this role:
- Good communication skills oral & written.
- Sound report writing skills.
- Ability to work through others to achieve goals and objectives.
- Conflict management skills.
- Sound customer liaison and negotiation skills.
- Zawar Mines, Udaipur
Why should you apply for this position?
Opportunity to be a part of Epiroc and career growth.
The last date of application would be 5th August 2022.
United. Inspired. Performance unites us, Innovation inspires us, and commitment drives us to keep moving forward.
In the 150 countries where you can find Epiroc, we encourage our employees to take ownership of their own development and careers with the support from their leaders.
We are committed to give you every opportunity to succeed in a culture of innovation, diversity and collaboration, combined with a caring atmosphere.
Diversity and sustainability are key to grow fresh and innovative ideas and solutions for our customers. Epiroc is a leading manufacturer for the mining and infrastructure industries. Learn more at www.epirocgroup.com