Position – Service Engineer
Company – Epiroc Mining India Ltd
Location – Udaipur, Rajasthan, IN
Are you in for a big challenge, like contributing to the success of the new global company? Epiroc is the company demerged from Atlas Copco in April 2018, with shareholders’ and stock exchange approvals. Epiroc is a leading global productivity partner to the mining, infrastructure, and natural resources industries. Epiroc stands for innovation, commitment, and collaboration, which is the speed to market & industry leadership; the passion to help customers succeed, and a close partnership for a deep understanding of the needs. We clearly aim to be our customers’ first choice.
- Manage his team working at UG and Surface workshop, Daily Inspection, trace out cause of the problems by Troubleshooting and get the solution to run the machine to achieve our CPH requirements in all 3 shifts.
- Maintain machines for continuous running to avoid downtime and enhance availability as per CPH Contract and support to TLs/SM.
- Responsible for all shop activities regarding Preventive, Corrective, and Predictive Maintenance, Inspections, Backlogs, Major component replacement, programming, and executing all planned maintenance activities.
- As a Service Engineer, have to develop the leadership capabilities of the Third-party Technicians but also groom the talent reporting to TL/SM.
- Ensure that maintenance personnel and contractors adhere to safe and environmentally responsible work practices.
- To perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance as per the daily/weekly checklists and also as per the instructions from Supervisor
- To identify and resolve issues on the equipment in a timely manner in order to reduce MTTR
- To contribute to improvements and changes and be an active member of continuous improvement drive
- Be an active team member in skill development and skills enhancement.
- Plan for spare parts well in advance together with maintenance planner to ensure parts are available for maintenance.
Skills & Experience:
- Degree or Diploma in Mechanical or Automobile with Minimum 3 Years’ Experience.
- Mining Experience with HEMM Equipment’s – maintenance Discipline.
Job Location : Sindesar Khurd (SK) Mines , Rajsamand, Udaipur – Rajasthan, India
Key Competencies’ required for the role:
- Strong personality, able to work independently.
- Result-oriented with a strong ability to execute.
- Well organized & Systematic.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at various levels of the organization.
- Strong written, oral & interpersonal communication skills including communication with non-technical people.
Epiroc is a leading productivity partner for the mining, infrastructure, and natural resources industries. With cutting-edge technology, Epiroc develops and produces innovative drill rigs, rock excavation, and construction equipment, and provides world-class service and consumables. The company was founded in Stockholm, Sweden, and has passionate people supporting and collaborating with customers in more than 150 countries.
Learn more at www.epirocgroup.com.
Our vision and beliefs – Our vision is Dare to think new.
We challenge our way of working, thinking and acting to find new and sustainable solutions in a rapidly changing world. We see possibilities and dare to question the status quo.
Our mission is to drive the productivity and sustainability transformation in our industry.
As true entrepreneurs, we do this with speed, courage, curiosity and creativity.
We work side-by-side with our customers and the industries we choose to be in, combining our expertise and innovative spirit with a thorough understanding of their operations. This makes us an invaluable part of their business success.
Our proactive and collaborative approach to make good things better steers the development of our processes, enabling more efficient use of resources. This will secure a high-performing organization, where people flourish and we deliver sustainable business results.
Our brand promise is United in performance. Inspired by innovation.
With Epiroc as a dedicated partner, our customers get a passionate team that supports them in a sustainable, efficient and safe way.
No challenge is too big for our curiosity and persistence to increase their productivity, safety or sustainability.
We lift our customers’ competitive advantage with our continuous drive to make good things better, from high-performance equipment and service excellence to building the mining and construction industries of tomorrow.