Position – Engineer
Company – Epiroc Mining India Ltd
Exp. – 3 to 5 years
Location – Nashik, Maharashtra, IN
Job description / Mission
- Support to lead system engineer on assigned products Electrical and hydraulic system design responsibility for products produce in SED.
- Proficiency in Hydraulic Schematics, detail knowledge of functionality valve & pump, competitive component selection, sizing of the hoses and routing, Load calculations & energy efficiency.
- Design of earth moving equipment rig electrical/ hydraulic system schematics.
- Responsible for design Logical Architecture, system description for Electrical and Hydraulic system.
- Design Physical Architecture for Electrical Harness.
- Selection of Electrical Components like connectors, Terminals, Fuses, Fuse Holders, Relays, Wires Etc.
- Selection for Harness protection covering and its mounting requirements.
- Routing of Electrical Wiring Harness and hose routing in 3D and prepare 2D drawing in CREO.
- Find requirements and possible solution for Aftermarket fitments kit for electrical system for in-production machines and in-market machines.
- Design electrical Installation and panel wiring drawings.
- Effectively utilize development systems and emulators to insure design integrity.
- Coordinate all technical questions from all the products related to hydraulic system from all stakeholder.
- Act as design responsible of the assigned cases in CPI (Continuous Product Improvement) & in new products development projects.
- Responsible value addition, improvement activity of existing products by reviewing technical feasibility by taking help from hydraulic supplier.
- Continuously work with improving the way we are working.
- Secure implementation and adherence to tools/guidelines with special focus on Technical file, CPI Priority Tool and safety review/ safety inspections.
- Responsible for overall health, safety, and applicable legal product requirements for hydraulic and electrical system.
- Responsible to verify that all requested doc is available in the Technical File for new, present and phased out products
- Secure that the documents in Technical File are maintained and up to date for present products and phased out products.
- Secure that design changes fulfil the safety and legal requirements
- Understand and work for fulfilment of Customer needs in different applications
- Responsible value addition, improvement activity of existing products by reviewing
- Continuously work with improving the way we are working
- Secure R&D support to Strategic Purchasing e.g.:
– Phased out parts from suppliers
– Change of suppliers
– Deviation –and RTS handling
– General questions and support
- 3-5 Yrs. of experience – Preferably in Mining / Earth moving equipment /off road vehicles.
- Hands on Experience in Pro-Engineer Creo / Team centre/ BPCS/M3.
- Hand on experience in AutoCAD is must.
- Good experience in hydraulic and electrical system on efficient components selection, trouble shooting of components, design concept development.
- Drawings detailing and GD&T.
- Preparation & release of Bill of material and engineering change management.
- BE / B Tech – Electrical / Mechanical/ instrumentation/ mechatronics.
- Good Communicator, Energetic, team player, with ability to lead the activity, motivate a cross-functional team, multi-tasking capability, and be able to develop good collaborative working culture within and other function.
Country and city description
Nashik is located in the west central part of India is in Maharashtra state, is famous for its historical and religious background. Well connected to major metro cities, nearest being Pune and Mumbai. Mumbai is just 180 km and can reach in about 3 hour’s drive by the 4 lane express high way. Nashik city has a very pleasant climate throughout the year. Nashik is famous for its grapes and wineries known as the Wine Capital of India. While Nasik is relatively large, it has a small town feel: friendly people, many of whom speak English and is very safe. Has a reasonable population of expats due to the presence of MNCs and technical collaborations. Adequate facilities exist like housing, schooling, gyms, restaurants, shopping centre, Mall, Multiplex, etc.
Many reputed and large multinational companies like Mahindra Automobiles, Bosch, ABB, Siemens, Schneider, Glaxo Smith Kline, Hindustan Aeronautics, Crompton Greaves, Kirloskars, CEAT Tyres etc. have their operations in Nashik. Nashik industries are well supported by Industrial development zone within close vicinity.
United. Inspired. Performance unites us, Innovation inspires us, and commitment drives us to keep moving forward.
In the 150 countries where you can find Epiroc, we encourage our employees to take ownership of their own development and careers with the support from their leaders.
We are committed to give you every opportunity to succeed in a culture of innovation, diversity and collaboration, combined with a caring atmosphere.
Diversity and sustainability are key to grow fresh and innovative ideas and solutions for our customers. Epiroc is a leading manufacturer for the mining and infrastructure industries. Learn more at www.epirocgroup.com