Position – Engineer-Purchase
Company – Epiroc Mining India Ltd
Location – Nashik, Maharashtra
- Release and supervise the purchase order to delivery on timely
- Follow up on the delivery progress and handling any issues related;
- Be the daily contact person towards suppliers to meet the delivery schedule;
- Communicating with supervisor/competent contact of Division about things that seems incorrect (e.g. Purchase proposals, stock levels, safety stock issues, faulty, others);
- Report supplier issues to supervisor/competent contact of Division. (e.g. poor delivery performance, prolonged lead time, poor purchase order confirmation, others);
- Report Purchase orders with errors: missing price, faulty quantity received, lost Purchase order, payment due, others;
- Handling any quality issues of delivery to meet the delivery schedule;
- Conduct periodical performance reports of suppliers and following up on any claims and open issues related to delivery performance.
- Purchase of indirect materials upon request.
- Participate in materials handling cost and inventory holding costs reduction effort;
- Strictly follow up the Epiroc way “The way we do purchase” stated by company and code of conduct and compliance issues.
Minimum 2-4 years of experience in similar position
- Basic knowledge with Enterprise Resource Planning and inventory management System
- Data analysis skill and supply chain-related certification is a plus.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Positive attitude
- Approach for continuous improvement
- Good team player
- Take the initiative to learn
- You should be able to work independently
- You should be open & flexible
Country and city description – India, Nashik.
“Epiroc believes in diversity & inclusion, hence female candidates are encouraged to apply”.
United. Inspired. Performance unites us, innovation inspires us, and commitment drives us to keep moving forward.
In the 150 countries where you can find Epiroc, we encourage our employees to take ownership of their own development and careers with the support of their leaders.
We are committed to giving you every opportunity to succeed in a culture of innovation, diversity, and collaboration, combined with a caring atmosphere.
Diversity and sustainability are key to grow fresh and innovative ideas and solutions for our customers. Epiroc is a leading manufacturer for the mining and infrastructure industries. Learn more at www.epirocgroup.com