Position – Design Engineer
Company – Epiroc Mining India Ltd.
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Division – Technology and Digital Division (ETD)
Epiroc is a leading productivity partner for the mining, infrastructure and natural resources industries. With cutting-edge technology, Epiroc develops and produces innovative drill rigs, rock excavation and construction equipment, and provides world-class service and consumables. It is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden and has its manufacturing facilities in Sweden, United States, Canada, Australia, China, India, Japan and Germany
- Coordinate with Drilling mechanical team in CMTEC for NPD , PSM , FSM projects
- Interact with Orebro R&D team to understand customer requirement if needed.
- Visit mines as needed.
- Preparation of 2D drawings and 3D models as required
- Performing\checking and approving design calculations as required
- Performing\checking BOM changes and ECNs
- Self-checking and presenting the work for internal and external reviews
- Value addition and suggestions for improvements as applicable
- Interaction with customers and colleagues
- Following the design procedures, instructions and standards
- Addressing the customer queries and handling customer feedback
- Performing internal reviews
- Onsite support during proto-typing and testing
- Project Management (1-2 projects):
- Receiving and studying the job
- Planning and tracking
- Closing the job after completion
- Analysing the customer feedback
- Reporting to the Manager\Project Leader in a timely and efficient manner
- Complying to company policies and follow company values and business code of practice
- 2-4yrs. of experience – Mining / Earth moving equipment /off road vehicles
- Good knowledge on drilling Products
- Awareness on Hydraulic basic system and application
- Good knowledge on structures design and Engineering materials.
- Knowledge of design standards
- Modelling and detailing.
- Preparation & release of BOM and Engineering change management.
- Basic project management knowledge
Location: This position is located in Bangalore, India.
In this recruitment process we review applications continuously. Welcome with your application as soon as possible, but no later than May 12, 2021.
United. Inspired. Performance unites us, Innovation inspires us, and commitment drives us to keep moving forward.
In the 150 countries where you can find Epiroc, we encourage our employees to take ownership of their own development and careers with the support from their leaders.
We are committed to give you every opportunity to succeed in a culture of innovation, diversity and collaboration, combined with a caring atmosphere.
Diversity and sustainability are key to grow fresh and innovative ideas and solutions for our customers. Epiroc is a leading manufacturer for the mining and infrastructure industries. Learn more at www.epirocgroup.com