Position – Design Engineer
Company – Epiroc Mining India Ltd
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
We are now looking for an experienced and qualified candidate with the main mission to work as Design Engineer.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be:
- Work on continuous improvement tasks and New Product Development (NPD) as on need basis.
- Work using project management system and aid in improvements.
- Maintain and nurture effective communication with all the stakeholders.
- Should have good insight in technical problems and must be familiar with the aspects of manufacturing process.
- Follow the design procedures, instructions and standards as specified by divisions.
- Work towards improving the process (internal/external) on continual basis.
- Ensure following of Epiroc policies and values. And adhere to business code of practice.
- Engage self in continuous learning and sharing knowledge with the team.
- Reporting to the Manager/Project Manager in a timely and efficient manner.
- Share lessons learnt from the projects with the team and encourage open culture with integrity.
Experience and Knowledge Requirement:
- B.E or B.Tech in Mechanical or Industrial Production
- Should have at least 2 to 4 years of experience in Mining Products
- Good mechanical engineering basics and engineering calculations.
- Good knowledge and understanding of GD&T.
- Work experience in DFM and DFA.
- Good knowledge in forging and machining processes.
- Good knowledge in Materials, Heat Treatment and Manufacturing processes.
- Exposure towards design tools like Tolerance stacks analysis is an advantage.
- Knowledge on CREO and any PLM/PDM will be an added advantage.
- Creative and inclined toward design thinking.
- Having an attitude of continuous learning and willingness to get to the core of the task.
- Flexible to acquire new competencies.
- Self-starter, accountable and attention to details.
- Have an excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
- A team player – open-minded and flexible.
This position is located in Bangalore, India.
In this recruitment process we review applications continuously. Welcome with your application as soon as possible, but no later than 15-October-2021.
United. Inspired. Performance unites us, Innovation inspires us, and commitment drives us to keep moving forward.
In the 150 countries where you can find Epiroc, we encourage our employees to take ownership of their own development and careers with the support from their leaders.
We are committed to give you every opportunity to succeed in a culture of innovation, diversity and collaboration, combined with a caring atmosphere.
Diversity and sustainability are key to grow fresh and innovative ideas and solutions for our customers. Epiroc is a leading manufacturer for the mining and infrastructure industries. Learn more at www.epirocgroup.com