Spread the love
Position – Senior Engineer – Quality
Location – Pune, Maharashtra
- Review supplier procedures (welding, NDE, coating, heat treatment), inspection & test plan, test reports, manufacturing record book, and ensure domestic or international client approval for the same.
- Inspect raw material, piping bulk components (a pipe, fittings, flanges, valves, etc.), fabricated components like piping, structures and pressure vessel, etc. for domestic or international projects.
- Perform inspection/QC activities at suppliers or Emerson manufacturing plants including the witness of material identification & testing, welding/fabrication, NDE, Dimension test, Hydro test, FAT, etc. as per relevant international codes, standards, project specifications, etc.
- Coordinate with customer, 3rd party inspection agency for the supplier inspection process.
- Provide quality relevant input to the quality manager on QA/QC matters highlighted by Client and to sales & tendering process
- Perform final inspection and issue release note.
- Follow quality procedures, formats, templates related to inspection like inspection reports, release notes,s, etc.
- Ensure that product non-conformance issues, are properly investigated, corrective actions are proposed /implemented until closure.
- Partly contribute to implementation, documentation, and execution of the quality management system including Quality Assurance/Control system across company and supplier.
- Assist in company ISO activities like quality management certification/surveillance audits, awareness programs, process improvement, etc.
Desired Educational Qualification
- Degree/Diploma in mechanical, production engineering or related discipline
Technical Skills / Knowledge Required
- Experience in Oil & Gas, chemical, petrochemical, valve industry. EPC/3rd party Inspection agency experience will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Oil & Gas Industry equipment, instruments, Piping, and structural work.
- NDT Level II – Ultrasonic Testing, Radiography Testing, Penetrant testing
- Welding inspector certification like CSWIP 3.1, AWS CWI, or equivalent is mandatory. IWE/IWT preferred
- Well conversant with national and international codes/standards related to material, NDE, welding, coating, etc.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to safety and quality culture.
- Conversant with MS office, word & PowerPoint, etc.
- ISO 9001:2015 Internal or Lead auditor is not mandatory but will be considered as an added advantage
Spread the love