Position – Manager Plant Engineering
Location – Cuddalore, Tamil Nadu
- Managing the Mechanical Engineering department independently.
- Maintenance of equipment as per PM module in SAP
- Preparation of MJO for the services in SAP
- Certification of completion of the job and checking the bills for payment as per standard order.
- Maintaining spares for the equipment.
- Preparation of reports, BD analysis report, FMEA & CAPA preparation.
- Adhering to the statutory requirement as per Act
- Selection of supplier based on quality and comparative statement
- Preparation of Job safety analysis, Hazop study, EHWA
- Audit compliance as per requirement
- Execution of Capital projects
- Preparation of P&I drawing
- BE / B.Tech – Mechanical
- BOE – from Boiler Inspectorate – Optional
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a Chemical company
- Knowledge of various kind of reactors, size reduction equipment, pumps, mechanical seal, Glass-lined and Graphite equipment
- Knowledge of MS office and PM Module in SAP
- Liasoning with government officials, handling contractors, estimation for projects, preparing P&ID
- Handling ISO documentation, good safety practices.