Position – Senior Engineer – Sustenance – Order Engineering
Company – Emerson
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Highlight Top / Key Responsibilities for this position
- To execute all order engineering deliverables (Technical order review, Bill of material, Customer drawings, ECN) and improve performance area (First pass yield, schedule adherence and lead time)
- To understand design concepts, develop and detail final design for ETO orders
- To plan & execute manufacturing validation testing, Supplier in consultation with global engineering teams & local operation teams including technology transfers, supply changes etc.
- To understand the needs and carryout the requirements of QMS processes and support certification programs for butterfly valves.
- To trouble shoot any production issues along with quality using Root-Cause Countermeasures (RCCM) and provide technical solution
- Works with Quality to understand root cause for NCR and provides disposition
- To builds relationship across functions, locations & global teams to gain information/knowledge and shares with team
Desired Educational Qualification
- Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering, Lean six sigma green belt certification
Technical Skills / Knowledge Required
- Experience in Valve Engineering preferable in butterfly valves
- Hands on knowledge with valve design standards like ASME B 16.34, ASME B 16.5, API 609, PED (2014/68/EU), EN 593, EN 12268, IBR
- Knowledge and working experience of industry quality standard systems like ISO 9001 and valve product certification like fire safe, fugitive emission test, etc.
- Experience in ERP tools like BaaN, SAP
- Experience in CAD tools like solidworks, Inventor and other softwares including Parametric design
- Good communication skills for written, oral and presentation aspect
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $18.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. We are innovators, question-askers and problem-solvers. We don’t settle for good enough or “This is the way it’s always been done.” Instead, we push ourselves and strive for the “never been done before.”
Our Automation Solutions business enables the greatest use of the world’s most valuable resources, ensuring the performance and safety of industries that are the backbone of daily life.
Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
No calls or agencies please.