Position – Product Engineer
Company – Emerson
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Reporting to the Product Engineering Supervisor, She/He will work on development/enhancement of Emerson’s products in the long run (electric, hydraulics, pneumatics actuators, hydraulic and pneumatic components), always striving for margins of optimization, by collaborating with one or multiple teams of either external or internal designers and engineers
- She/He as a part of the Product Engineering Organization will have ownership of the assigned projects.
- On an end-to-end perspective, from all the necessary calculations and drawings to the production phase, she/he will be responsible of the project development
- She/He is the main driver of the product development and also of the continuous improvement of the concepts of original products, always seeking for cost reduction and product improvement opportunities.
- Interacting with Engineering teams and with all other departments, she/he provides all the necessary information, in terms of technical specification and documentation, to ensure that the product development life-cycle will meet the client’s standards.
- She/He is responsible for the execution on time and on quality of the assigned projects
- Technical Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree
- Advanced Excel user
- Fluent in English
- SAP working knowledge
- At least 3 years experience in a mechanical / process industry
- International team collaboration experience
- 3D modeling knowledge, preferably Creo
- Intermediate AutoCad Knowledge
- Knowledge of product certification process (ATEX, FM, PED, SIL)
- Previous experience in Oil & Gas sector
- Degree (Bachelor or Master) in an Engineering Field
- Structural calculation with finite elements
OUR COMMITMENT TO OUR PEOPLE
We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills and competencies to compete and lead in a global economy. Our training programs focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership.
Flexible and competitive benefits plans offer you the right options to meet your individual/family needs. We provide employees flexible time off plans including paid parental leave (maternal and paternal), vacation and holiday leave.
Our success is measured by the positive impact we make on people, our communities and the world in which we live.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY, EUIQTY & INCLUSION
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers. This philosophy is fundamental to living our company’s values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place