Position – Engineer, Application Support
Company – Emerson
Location – Mumbai, Maharashtra, IN
The incumbent is responsible for providing technical support to OEMs and Channel customers on Air Conditioning applications to sustain existing business, develop new business opportunities (new customers/new products) as per the organization’s strategy.
- Identify opportunities of introducing new products and coordinate with the sales team
- Manage sampling, system building and system qualification for new product and customer qualifications
- Coordinate with the plant for pilot batch production & handle issues if any
- Provide field support to customers
- Identify and support the sales team for new customer opportunities
- Conduct technical audit of customer applications and resolve the issues identified
- Attend customer production line & field/application quality issues
- Visit customer facility whenever needed to understand application issues and resolve the application failure models
- Coordinate with the respective plant for resolving the issues & communicate to the customer
- Provide technical training to customers on HVAC fundamentals, new and existing product handling/usage, field service tips and complaint handling
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in HVAC industry
- Knowledge in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Assertive and outgoing
- Keen to learn new things & high adaptability to changing environment
Our Commitment to Our People
We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills and competencies to compete and lead in a global economy. Our training programs focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership. Flexible and competitive benefits plans offer you the right options to meet your individual/family needs Our success is measured by the positive impact we make on people, our communities and the world in which we live. Learn more about us!.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers. This philosophy is fundamental to living our company’s values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.
Diversity and Inclusion at Emerson is about welcoming, respecting, and valuing the differences each employee possesses. Inclusion is creating a real sense of engagement, belonging and connection for all employees. Learn more about our Culture & Values and about Diversity & Inclusion at Emerson.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to [email protected]
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $16.8 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. We are innovators, question-askers and problem-solvers. We don’t settle for good enough or “This is the way it’s always been done.” Instead, we push ourselves and strive for the “never been done before.”
Our Automation Solutions business enables the greatest use of the world’s most valuable resources, ensuring the performance and safety of industries that are the backbone of daily life.
Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
No calls or agencies please.