Position – CAD Engineer – B1/B2
Company – Emerson
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Full Job Description
- CAD Engineer reports functionally to FLMC Machine Automation Leader at Emerson Innovation Center- Pune.
- Develop 3D solid models and assemblies of design components.
- Provide drawing package with complete GD&T, analysis of fits and tolerances.
- Interact with other design team members to meet and optimize product design requirements.
- Adherence to quality process. On time delivery & Quality of the deliverables
- Assume additional roles and responsibilities as required. Capable of handling multiple projects.
- Communicate and coordinate results with the team members
- Collaboratively work with other teams
- Willingness to learn is critical
- Drive various organizational initiatives
- Person will be handling all Engineering Change Requests/Notifications independently
- Minimum Diploma in Engineering, Degree in Mechanical would be desired, with relevant exposure to design environment of @3+ years
- Software skills: Creo (Expert level), AutoCAD / DraftSight(Expert level), Aware of PDMLink Practices
- Knowledge of Strong modelling and drafting practices
- Working knowledge of GD&T and International Standards preferred.
- Good Knowledge of Pneumatic Cylinders, Solenoid Valves
- Good drawing reading and understanding abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills and team working
- Respect company’s values and ethics
- A willingness to learn is critical.
- Good communication skills are desirable
- Prior Working Experience in Global Engineering Environment is preferred
Our Commitment to Our People
Across the globe, we are united by a singular Purpose: We drive innovation that makes the world healthier, safer, smarter, and more sustainable.
We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills, and competencies to bring this Purpose to life while competing and leading in a global economy.
Our training programs focus on end-to-end development, from onboarding through senior leadership.
Our success is measured by the positive impact we make on people, our communities, and the world through our unwavering focus on environmental, social, and regulatory progress. Learn more about us!
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their unique experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas and diversity of thoughts, that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers.
This philosophy is fundamental to living our company’s values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place. Learn more about our Culture & Values and about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Emerson .
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, please contact: [email protected] .
Emerson is a leading global technology, software and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs.
Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
We help customers in the world’s most essential industries solve the biggest challenges of modern life.
Every day, our global workforce fulfills our unified Purpose and lives out the Values we hold close as an organization: Integrity, Safety & Quality, Support Our People, Customer Focus, Continuous Improvement, Collaboration, and Innovation.
Our Causes – Planet, Humanity, Champion, Inclusion and Future – shape, define and fuel Emerson’s culture while inspiring our innovative spirit and driving our focus.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring possibilities, or recently received your master’s degree, you’ll find opportunities with us. Join our team and start your journey today!
No calls or agencies please.