Emerson is Hiring | Application Engineer |
Position – Application Engineer – MEA
Company – Emerson
Location – Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
Designation / Role Name: Application Engineer Engineer – MEA
Years of Experience to be hired: 2 to 3 years
POSITION SUMMARY :
This position is responsible to provide control valve engineering support for LBP and Sales offices for any project-related inquiries. Perform Sizing and selection of control valves using proprietary FisherFirst2 software. Prepare Technical and Commercial quotes, technical deviations list, and generate reports, and drawings. Contact GIS & SPG teams for any technical/special price requirements.
- Understand project guidelines and prepare quote meeting all customer requirements.
- Clarify doubts on technical specifications/project guidelines through conference calls with the Sales office/impact partner/FCEC senior Engg.
- Prepare Technical and Commercial quotes, and technical deviations list, and generate reports and drawings.
- Correspond with LBPs/Sales offices as and when required for any clarifications to maintain a good understanding.
- Provide support on project revisions from customers.
- Support the Sales office after the issue of PO and prepare transactions for order entry.
- Provide technical support for OE /factory clarifications and assist with change orders.
- Provide support on MRO opportunities, SPIR, and RSPL generation jobs as and when required.
- Maintain and report records of all work done.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION B.E. / B.Tech in Mechanical, Metallurgy, Instrumentation or Chemical
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE 2 – 3 Years experience in Flow Control products with basic control valve sizing knowledge is preferred