Position – Application Engineer, MEA,PRM
Company – Emerson
Location – Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
Designation / Role Name : Application Engineer, MEA,PRM,FCEC
Years of Experience to be hired: 0-3 years
- Provide Quotation support for projects and MRO for MEA. Work with Regional Sales to understand project win price, preferred products, acceptable deviations, etc
- Review project specifications and prepare deviations list
- Clarify doubts on technical specifications through conference calls with Sales office/LBP
- Sizing and selection of regulators using Fisher
- First2 software
- Contact WA factory as and when required for critical application solutions/special prices
- Prepare Technical and Commercial Quote, technical deviations list and generate reports and drawings
- Ensure resultant purchase orders are clean and in line with quotation and agreed terms and conditions. Follows DOA process and places order to the respective factories
- Works collaboratively with other teams such as Project Management, Order Analysts,Engineering etc
- Participate in internal kickoff meetings,Technical Bid Evaluation meetings, Customer meetings etc.
- Provide support on project revisions from Customer
- Support Sales office after the issue of PO till order entry and assist with Change Orders
- Develop to be a core part of the Regulator’s training team at FCEC and handle internal trainings
- Maintain records of all work done
Minimum requirement: Engineering Degree in Mechanical, Instrumentation, or Chemical.
- No prior work experience required
- Ability to analyze issues and provide solutions that are technically proficient and on time Fluent communication in English
- 2-4+ years of experience in application engineering & quotation preparation for Pressure Regulators or Control Valve products.
- Working experience with EPC Project requirements.