Spread the love
Position – Engineer Supplier Quality
Location – Pimpri, Pune, Maharashtra
The principal role of the PPAP Engineer is to evaluate PPAP documents as per AIAG guidelines, identify the gaps in submitted documents, communicate back to supplier & take follow up for correction. Also, ensure corrected actions implemented in the respective process & help in identifying the root cause of defects occurred in the supplied parts. Ensure the development of Supplier Quality System through training.
- Evaluate PPAP packages according to AIAG guidelines and/or customer agreed requirements,
- Identify, investigate, and Resolve Supplier Technical and/or System issues related to product or process realization to support an effective PPAP.
- Analyzes Supplier Issues and Pattern in incorrect submission document wise and prepare Training Module for Supplier Improvement.
- Implements measures to improve PPAP Process efficiency and engage Team to achieve Goals for supplier first pass yield improvement
- Trouble shoot flawless PPAP approvals in coordination with global stake holders.
- Anticipate customer requirements and provide customer centric solutions.
- Encourage & implement Continuous Improvement culture within team & at supplier end.
- Work as a co- coordinator between suppliers and internal functions/plants (Engineering, Plants, Operations, etc.) to clarify requirements, eliminate confusion, and improve definition of requirements.
- Understand customer requirement and quick turnaround time on adhoc requests.
- Monitor and communicate supplier performance of all key suppliers.
- BE in (Mechanical, Production, & Industrial Engineering )
- 5-8 years’ experience
- Technical Knowledge – Working knowledge of statistical tools including SPC, Gauge R&R, and capability analysis, Knowledge of manufacturing processes such as Machining / Casting / Electrical & Electronics / Sheet Metal & Rubber Hoses is preferred as per sequence, Engineer should possess the thorough knowledge of APQP & PPAP process
- Soft Skills – Strong organizational, Communication, and Time Management skills, Competent in problem-solving, working with global customers, suppliers.
Spread the love