EATON is Hiring | Engineer Aerospace |
Position – Engineer Aerospace
Company – EATON
Location – Hadapsar, Pune, Maharashtra, IN
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to an Engineer Aerospace based in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are – it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- EIIC – Aerospace Group – India, has an opening for an Engineer position in the area of product engineering.
- The primary responsibility of this role is to design and develop aerospace related Hydraulics and Fuel Conveyance products to meet customer specific technical, cost and market related technology requirements including conformance to standards.
- Performing Project Engineer role capturing customer voice, Understanding and Executing milestones, participating in technical and project Reviews, Communication and On job development and learning
- Performs engineering assignments, involving product design, testing and compliance to specifications, process studies, or research investigations using appropriate tools and techniques
- Executes proto-type build, performance testing, teardown of proto-type samples to evaluate product performance against customer requirements for concept level ideas as well as detailed design before product launch
- Utilizes DFSS concepts / tools such as PDSC, P-Diagram, DFMEA, Risk Management & DVPR for new product development &/or existing product improvements
- Sustains process for design standards and procedures governing product design methods, documents and data control for the associated business group
- Drives PRO-Launch execution for NPI programs with work package approvals, engineering management plan and attaining all engineering deliverables per activity matrix
- Utilizes understanding of manufacturing processes to improve new and existing designs & acts as a technical resource for internal / external customers and resolves technical challenges
- Maintains credible communication practice with stakeholders on technical clarifications, testing & resolving of field failures
- Should have good understanding of VAVE tools and methods for machined components
- Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering with 3+ years or ME/ M.Tech in Mechanical or related engineering area with 1+ years of engineering/product design experience in relevant domain
- Proficiency in one or more CAD tools; Preferably CATIA and experience with PLM tool
- Hard working ability and desire for excellence in executing projects
- Strong and effective communication skills
- Root Cause Analysis
- Prior experience with aerospace Conveyance systems, System integration, Hose and Tube assemblies, End fittings, Couplings & Swivels etc.
- Awareness of DFSS tools like FMEA, FMECA, Monte Carlo Analysis etc.
- Awareness of Aerospace product development
- Awareness of DO-160G
- Awareness of machining methods AL, Ti, CRES
- Process Management Good at figuring out the processes necessary to get things done. Knows how to organize people and activities. Knows what to measure and how to measure it, can simplify complex processes, Gets more out of fewer resources
- Problem Solving – Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions. Probes all fruitful sources for answers, can see hidden problems, is excellent at honest analysis Looks beyond the obvious and doesn’t stop at the first answers
- Strategic Agility – sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately, has broad knowledge and perspective; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies & plans.
- Decision quality – makes good decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment
- Drive for results – can be counted on to exceed goals successfully
- Interpersonal savvy – relates well to all kinds of people; builds appropriate rapport.
- Innovation Leadership – Is good at bringing the creative ideas of others to market. Has good judgment about which creative ideas and suggestions will work, has a sense about managing the creative process of others, can facilitate effective brainstorming, Can project how potential ideas may play out in the marketplace. Proven track record will be additional advantage.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
What you will get from us
Eaton’s mission is to improve the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. We provide sustainable solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power – more safely, more efficiently and more reliably. Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours. Eaton’s 2020 revenues were $17.9 billion, and we sell products to customers in more than 175 countries. We have approximately 85,000 employees.
We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for our employees through our dedication to tackling some of the toughest power management challenges on the planet and by never losing sight of what matters. Our culture is built on a strong commitment to practicing our core values and supporting our employees with the tools they need to succeed. We pledge to always foster a diverse and inclusive environment, including inclusion resource groups that bring together employees who share a common purpose, interest or background. In the past year, our company has received top employment recognition by the Human Rights Campaign and almost fifty percent of our Board of Directors represented diverse groups. When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We have demonstrated our passion for sustainability with the recent announcement of cutting carbon emissions from the company’s operations by at least 50 percent by 2030. We are ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and committed to learning. We are confident we can deliver on our promise to improve the quality of life and the environment because of the attributes that our employees embody.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: INNOV Innovation Center
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only