EATON is Hiring | Engineer |
Position – Engineer
Company – EATON
Location – Hadapsar, Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Full Job Description
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to Engineer – CDP&T Structural Dynamics based in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are – it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- Eaton India Innovation Center (EIIC) – Center for Digital Prototyping & Twins (CDP&T) has an Engineer open position.
- The primary responsibility of this role is to design and development of various Eaton products for vibration and dynamics domains.
- Individual will be required to partner with global teams, understand the design intent, develop and validate Vibration & Dynamics analysis models to substantiate the engineering designs.
- This position requires an individual with quality experience in Structural Dynamics analysis domain.
- Preference will be given to incumbents with a strong background in Vibration & Dynamics domain in Aerospace and Automotive products.
- The position will require significant interface with our global internal Eaton customers and external commercial software technical /non-technical software companies of the world.
- Master’s degree (MS/MTech/M.E) in Mechanical / Automobile / Aerospace / Applied Mechanics Engineering from reputed institute (Full time course)
- Maximum 1-2 years of experience in Vibration analysis domain of mechanical & electrical/electronic products with multinational engineering organization.
- Thorough knowledge of Finite Element Analysis, Strength of Materials, Machine Design, Theory of Vibration, Vibration Fatigue and Hands on experience on CAE software programs such as ANSYS-Workbench, Abaqus, n-Code.
- Candidate should have excellent English communication (oral and written) and presentation skills and should be a good team player.
- The incumbent must have a proven track record of multitasking and working with short delivery cycles.
- Consistent with the Eaton philosophy, the individual will be responsible for tracking quality measurements relating to developing digital prototyping methodologies, validating with test data & deploying of the methodologies in product design.
- Knowledge in Design for Six Sigma tool usage (DFSS) is preferred.
- Collaborates with technology and product teams to define problem statements.
- Understand product & evaluate requirements (CTQs) of system, sub-systems and components in cooperation with internal and external customers.
- Design, develop, and/or lead the development of digital prototype methodologies in Vibration domain (Modal, Harmonics & random Vibration Fatigue).
- Deploy the developed DP methodologies in Eaton product lines to strengthen “analysis first” strategy
What you will get from us
Eaton’s mission is to improve the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. We provide sustainable solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power – more safely, more efficiently and more reliably. Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours. Eaton’s 2020 revenues were $17.9 billion, and we sell products to customers in more than 175 countries. We have approximately 85,000 employees.
We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for our employees through our dedication to tackling some of the toughest power management challenges on the planet and by never losing sight of what matters. Our culture is built on a strong commitment to practicing our core values and supporting our employees with the tools they need to succeed. We pledge to always foster a diverse and inclusive environment, including inclusion resource groups that bring together employees who share a common purpose, interest or background. In the past year, our company has received top employment recognition by the Human Rights Campaign and almost fifty percent of our Board of Directors represented diverse groups. When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We have demonstrated our passion for sustainability with the recent announcement of cutting carbon emissions from the company’s operations by at least 50 percent by 2030. We are ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and committed to learning. We are confident we can deliver on our promise to improve the quality of life and the environment because of the attributes that our employees embody.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: INNOV Innovation Center
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only