Position – Engineer – Flow and Thermal
Company – Eaton
Location – Hadapsar, Pune, Maharashtra, IN
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to an Engineer – Flow and Thermal based in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are – it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- The primary responsibility of this role is to evaluate flow and thermal performance of products/subsystems/systems for various Eaton businesses (Vehicle, Aerospace and Electrical). Incumbent is expected to perform Flow and Thermal analysis of various Eaton products for predicting product performance. Incumbent is also required to partner with global & local teams, understand the design intent, develop and validate analysis models to substantiate the engineering designs.
- Collaborates with technology and product teams to define problem statements
- Understands project requirements and solves problems in discussion with local as well as global stakeholders
- Participates in development of simulation modeling methodologies in Flow and Thermal domain
- Deploys developed simulation methodologies in Eaton products to strengthen “Analysis First” strategy
- Coordinate with stakeholders to develop Flow and Thermal analysis requirements for wide range of Eaton products
- Interpret, summarize and communicate CFD analysis results to global audience and provide technical and/or design recommendations
- Contribute in maturing analysis capability of Flow and Thermal technology domain
- Develop test plan wherever necessary to verify CFD model and validate analysis approach in correlation with test outcomes
- Master’s degree in Mechanical / Aerospace/ Applied Mechanics/Ocean Engineering from reputed institute with Flow and Thermal as specialization with 0-2 Years experience
- Thorough knowledge of Fluid dynamics, Heat transfer & CFD theoretical fundamentals with ability to perform hand calculation, results interpretation and test data correlation with simulation
- Good communication skills, Effective collaboration with team members, Problem solving ability
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.