Position – Associate Data Analyst
Company – EATON
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to an Associate Data Analyst – APAC Region in Eaton’s Sales and Marketing Center, based in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, and meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are – it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This position will be responsible for maintaining Products in the Eaton Product Data Hub, with a focus on attaining a high degree of product data quality for both existing and going forward requests, building the Enterprise product cross-reference for all groups, and eliminating errors and duplicate records. The position is responsible to cleanse and maintain product attributes across the Filtration group. In addition to this the position is also be responsible for setting up a going forward process for maintaining products in Product Data Hub.
This position is a part of the product management Team and works very closely with the business to get high level of product/business understanding. The Position requires enriching the exiting product data with specifications and collation in a centralized data hub. This require high level of familiarity and engagement with different sources (product drawings, Tools like Enovia etc…) to ensure product data enrichment.
The position also Communicates with business stakeholders, technical teams, and the Enterprise Architecture group.
This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- Responsible for providing tactical assistance to Product life cycle management in enterprise / business systems and services. Ensure accuracy, completeness and health requirements for Filtration Product Data globally.
- Responsibility for collecting, organizing, creating, documenting, and entering detailed product attribute information.
- Works with Product Data Hub tools to build a centralized product database for Filtration Product lines.
- Cleanses, Enriches and maintains products in the product data Hub
- Experience in Product Lifecycle Management, product development and management exposure.
- Collaborates with technical team for system improvements and testing of Integration mappings between different Applications and PDH.
- Good exposure to working on Tools and applications like Enovia, PLM, ERP systems.
- Develop measures of Product data quality, maintain metrics, and publish to stakeholders. Publish reports.
- Works with different Source systems (Product drawings, ERPs, etc….) to source product attributes and specifications.
- Ability to present details of complex data quality or workflow issues for internal review
- Work with source system owners and technical team to extract product data for consumption.
- Enrich Product data using Trading Partner Hub modules. Work with business teams to obtain data.
- Flexible attitude to work with the willingness to learn new skills when required.
- B-Tech./ Diploma Mechanical engineering
- 1-3 Years of experience in Product data management
- Hyd / Filtration products, Engineering drawing reading, PLM tool
- Good communication Skill, Learning Agility
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
What you will get from us
Eaton’s mission is to improve the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. We provide sustainable solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power – more safely, more efficiently and more reliably. Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours. Eaton’s 2020 revenues were $17.9 billion, and we sell products to customers in more than 175 countries. We have approximately 85,000 employees.
We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for our employees through our dedication to tackling some of the toughest power management challenges on the planet and by never losing sight of what matters. Our culture is built on a strong commitment to practicing our core values and supporting our employees with the tools they need to succeed. We pledge to always foster a diverse and inclusive environment, including inclusion resource groups that bring together employees who share a common purpose, interest or background. In the past year, our company has received top employment recognition by the Human Rights Campaign and almost fifty percent of our Board of Directors represented diverse groups. When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We have demonstrated our passion for sustainability with the recent announcement of cutting carbon emissions from the company’s operations by at least 50 percent by 2030. We are ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and committed to learning. We are confident we can deliver on our promise to improve the quality of life and the environment because of the attributes that our employees embody.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time