Position – Associate Analyst-Quality
Company – Eaton
Location – Pimpri, Pune, Maharashtra, IN
The principal role of PPAP Engineer is to evaluate PPAP documents as per AIAG guidelines, identify the gaps in submitted documents, communicate back to supplier & take follow up for correction. Also ensure corrected actions implemented in respective process & help in identifying root cause of defects occurred in the supplied parts. Ensure development of Supplier Quality System through trainings.
- Evaluate PPAP packages according to AIAG guidelines and/or customer agreed to requirements.
- Identify, investigate, and Resolve Supplier Technical and/or System issues related to product or process realization to support an effective PPAP.
- Analyzes Supplier Issues and Pattern in incorrect submission document wise and prepare Training Module for Supplier Improvement.
- Implements measures to improve PPAP Process efficiency and engage Team to achieve Goals for supplier first pass yield improvement
- Troubleshoot flawless PPAP approvals in coordination with global stakeholders.
- Anticipate customer requirements and provide customer-centric solutions.
- Encourage & implement Continuous Improvement culture within the team & at the supplier end.
- Work as a co-coordinator between suppliers and internal functions/plants (Engineering, Plants, Operations, etc.) to clarify requirements, eliminate confusion, and improve the definition of requirements.
- Understand customer requirements and quick turnaround time on Adhoc requests.
- Monitor and communicate supplier performance of all key suppliers.
- BE in (Mechanical, Production, & Industrial Engineering )
- 5-8 years experience
- Technical Knowledge – Working knowledge of statistical tools including SPC, Gauge R&R, and capability analysis
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes such as Machining / Casting / Electrical & Electronics / Sheet Metal & Rubber Hoses is preferred as per sequence,
- The engineer should possess a thorough knowledge of the APQP & PPAP process
- Soft Skills – Strong organizational, Communication, and Time Management skills, Competent in problem-solving, working with global customers, suppliers.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only