Position – Assistant Analyst
Company – EATON
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, India
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to a Assistant-SCM-Materials
in Eaton’s GSC COE, based in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are – it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- Support and enhance the Inventory Management, E&O and Materials systems process to meet the ELXD divisions daily, weekly and monthly reporting timelines.
- Working Knowledge any of the ERP Systems preferably SAP
- Work on developing Standard work in co-ordination with the GSC COE lead to deliver high quality, prompt Material Management reporting services.
- Prepare report on Past Due, Min-Max, Inventory, ASN Aging, ISO, Receipt Transactions & demand filters
- Updating metrics on monthly basis
- To prepare various Dashboard for SCM & materials management Function
- Flexible in attitude and approach to accepting all tasks related to the position & Flexible attitude to work with the willingness to learn new skills when required
- Strong MS office, Advance Excel & Power BI knowledge would be an added advantage
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institute.
- Bachelor with 1 to 3 years of experience or MBA with 1 to 2 years of experience in one or more functional area (Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Materials Management or Logistics).
- Experience in materials planning & inventory management will be added advantage
- Experience and knowledge with any major ERP system (e.g. Oracle, SAP, QAD,MFG Pro).
- Expert in MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word).
- Good communication skills
What you will get from us
Eaton’s mission is to improve the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. We provide sustainable solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power – more safely, more efficiently and more reliably. Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours. Eaton’s 2020 revenues were $17.9 billion, and we sell products to customers in more than 175 countries. We have approximately 85,000 employees.
We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for our employees through our dedication to tackling some of the toughest power management challenges on the planet and by never losing sight of what matters. Our culture is built on a strong commitment to practicing our core values and supporting our employees with the tools they need to succeed. We pledge to always foster a diverse and inclusive environment, including inclusion resource groups that bring together employees who share a common purpose, interest or background. In the past year, our company has received top employment recognition by the Human Rights Campaign and almost fifty percent of our Board of Directors represented diverse groups. When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We have demonstrated our passion for sustainability with the recent announcement of cutting carbon emissions from the company’s operations by at least 50 percent by 2030. We are ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and committed to learning. We are confident we can deliver on our promise to improve the quality of life and the environment because of the attributes that our employees embody.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No