Position – Graduate Intern Technical
Company – Natures Miracle LLP (Dharampal Satyapal Group)
Exp. – 0 to 1 year(s) of Experience
Location – Delhi NCR, Greater Noida, Noida
Salary – INR 50,000 – 2,00,000 PA.
Natures Miracle LLP
Natures Miracle LLP is Indias first commercial glasshouse that uses by the Dutch farming technology in Delhi-NCR. We use the hydroponic technology to grow the exotic fruits and vegetables. Hydroponic vegetables and fruits are given favourable conditions and individual climatic conditions through an automatically temperature-controlled greenhouse. We follow an international pest control protocol in our enclosed greenhouse with primary reliance on integrated biological pest control measures to keep our crops safe. It is free from soil-borne diseases or pests and No contamination from ground water.
Natures Miracle is a part of DS Group, one of the leading conglomerates of India.
- Overall maintenance in all aspects of Greenhouse functions and equipment including HVAC and Plumbing.
- Managing all the irrigation equipment and systems.
- Maintaining specialized cooling and heating systems.
- Records and maintain reports as required.
- Establishing guidelines and best practices, and usage of equipment and installations.
- Operating and calibrating Test instruments.
- Demonstrate strong tool and equipment skills.
- Identify the recent technologies that can be used for hydroponic cultivation inside the greenhouse.
- Work closely with the Growers team and electrical team to develop great technical design and approach for new product development/installation.
- Develop and maintain a world-class culture of safety to be adhered to by all employees and contractors at the site.
Job Specification :
- Good and effective communication and leadership skills
- Good interpersonal skills to be able to relate with people or personnel from different units of the company
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Proficient with computers and tablets.
- Strong analytical skills
- Willing to work in extreme weather conditions
- Ability to coordinate staff efforts to solve problems and optimize plant operations.
- B.Tech/B.E. – Mechanical