Spread the love
Position – Senior Design Engineer – Mechanical
Company – Cytiva
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Help us improve access to life-changing therapies that can transform human health
- We are Cytiva, a global provider of technologies and services that advance and accelerate the development and manufacture of therapeutics. Formerly part of GE Healthcare, we have a rich heritage tracing back hundreds of years, and a fresh beginning since 2020.
- Our customers undertake life-saving activities. These range from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, biologic drugs, and novel cell and gene therapies. Our job is to supply the tools and services – the pots, pans, soups and sauces – they need to work better, faster and safer, leading to better patient outcomes.
- We are looking for a Senior Design Engineer-Mechanical to work with our expert Engineering/Technology team of 7000 employees across the world. Do you have a passion for Design Engineering? Then we would love to hear from you.
What you’ll do
- Join the team of Cytiva Engineering, India as Senior Design Engineer. Responsibility includes hands on working on the Mechanical projects for Cytiva
- Hands on working on the mechanical projects which will include the complete design cycle from Conceptualization, detail design, FE simulations & Analysis, design calculations, CAD modelling, Prototyping, Verification and Validation
Who you are
- BE in Mechanical Engineering
- A minimum of 4-6 years industrial experience in design and development and has participated in full product design cycle.
- Proven expertise in Conceptualization, detail design, basic FE simulations, design calculations, material selection, CAD modelling, Prototyping, Verification and Validation of a completely new product introduction.
- In-depth understanding of feature-based parametric modelling / assembly modelling, with hands-on experience using CAD packages (Pro E, Solid works etc)
- Hands on experience in design calculations, fluid mechanics, flow simulation and system level design
- Experience with one or more commercial finite element packages (ANSYS).
- Experience with Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing.
- Experience in manufacturing processes like fabrication and Machining is desirable
- Experience on design documentation to comply with ISO and European standards. Exposure to global quality & regulatory standards
- Demonstrated interpersonal and leadership skills. Must be a self-starter.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent teamwork, coordination
Who we are
- Whatever your role, we bring purpose and challenge into our everyday work. If you are driven to make the world a better place thanks to science and medicine, you’ll feel right at home here. If you’re flexible, curious and relentless, you’ll belong. If you are excited about a global culture, this can be the place to further your career.
- Want to know more? Experience life at Cytiva on our Careers website, Instagram channel and LinkedIn page!
Spread the love