Position – Basic Research and Development Test Engineer
Company – DRÄXLMAIER Group
Location – Tamil Nadu, IN
Modern wire harness systems and exclusive vehicle interiors: The name DRAEXLMAIER stands for automotive innovations – products that enhance your driving experience. Every day, approximately 75,000 associates around the world cooperate to contribute their knowledge, skills and automotive passion toward this goal. Individuals, who like to take on responsibilities, use their creativity and contribute their ideas toward the common success. Individuals like you!
Basic Research and Development Test Engineer
Position ID: 50968356
Worker Category: Temps plein, Location: Sousse
- Cooperate in implementing quality requirements.
- Cooperate in new and further development of future-oriented mechatronic application.
- Prepare and send mechatronic applications to the plants/Production/testing.
- Create mechatronic applications, provide services according to the technical requirements of the customer Bus (e.g. Customer plans, Grivad lists, connector catalogs 1:1 drawings, etc.)
- Document, manage and archive mechatronic applications (e.g. In Daisy, design guidelines, etc.).
- Cooperate in creating adaption-concepts for mechatronic applications scripts.
- Cooperate in creating and maintaining work guidelines/instructions for conducting testing mechatronic applications /process plans.
- Provide technical support and backup for associates.
- Mechatronics/Mechanical Engineer with 2-3 years of experience.
- Good knowledge in CAD/3-D.
- Good technical understanding of specific products and basis technology.
- Perfect English.
- Initial training.
- Working in a multicultural global team.
- Career advancement opportunities.
International work environment. If you are interested to learn, if you want to be part of a dynamic team in a multinational environment, please send your CV through our website.
All candidates that fit the profile will be contacted in maximum 3 week. By sending your personal data through electronic mail to any e-mail address of the DRÄXLMAIER Group, through social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn or by applying through an on-line job platform, you agree expressly and unequivocally that such data to be processed by DRÄXLMAIER Group companies.
We are looking forward to your application.
Company / Legal Entity: METS Manufacture Electro-Technique de Sousse, Org-Code: OA32-TUN23