Position – Manufacturing Engineer
Dover Fueling Solutions
Location – Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Department: Manufacturing
- Dover Fueling Solutions (DFS), comprised of the most trusted names in the fuel industry, are global leaders in driving innovation for over 100 years. DFS, the industry’s 1st end-to-end fueling solution, provides advanced fuel-dispensing equipment, including systems and payment, automatic tank gauging and wet stock-management solutions. The DFS business is comprised of industry leading brands including Tokheim, Wayne Fueling Systems, Fairbanks, ProGauge, ClearView and OPW Fuel Management Systems. We lead every market we serve with focused expertise, progressive thinking and customer-inspired innovation in order to push the boundaries of performance for our customers and shareholders. To learn more about DFS, visit www.doverfuelingsolutions.com. DFS is part of the Fluids segment of Dover Corporation (NYSE: DOV).
- Position – Engineer (Cell Lead) – Production
- Qualification required : B. E / B. Tech /Diploma (Mechanical)
- Experience 4+ years
Functional competencies :
- Technical knowledge in the areas of the Assembling / Manufacturing process.
- Hands-on experience in handling of assembly tools.
- Lean Manufacturing, 5S, Kaizen & Production Planning Control
- Manpower handling skills, work allotment
- Problem-solving skills
- Individually should able to handle situations while additional requirements/ Increase in production demand.
- communication skills both in oral and written (English)
- Should work as a team to handle situations from time to time.
Job Responsibilities :
- Accomplishes manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results;
- Maintains work flow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; observing control points and equipment; monitoring personnel and resources; studying methods;
- Drive Continuous improvement in the production cell & engage the team members
- Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Ensures operation of equipment by calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques. Ensure OEE above 95%
- Provides manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analysing production performance records and data; answering questions and responding to requests.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ensure Safe workplace environment to respective production cell.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other factors prohibited by law.
This position may be located in: APAC : India : Maharashtra : Navi Mumbai