Position – Production Supervisor
Company – Dormer Pramet
Location – Ankleshwar, Gujarat, IN
At Dormer Pramet, our purpose is to build on the company’s heritage and success to innovate our way into the future. By keeping a long-term focus in everything we do, we can support our ambitions to grow manufacturing and prosperity for all. This brings jobs, with opportunities for both growth and security. It is what we care for, and what makes us go that extra mile!
We share our deep knowledge and experience to build great relationships, not just with industry partners, but with employees and the community. We focus on improving the environment we work in and believe that everyone should feel empowered to deliver success. In return, we promise a rewarding career with flexible working options, excellent training and opportunities for progression.
Does this seem like something you want to be part of? We are now looking for Production Supervisor
- Implementation and monitoring of quality system.
- To ensure that the product producing is as per operation process sheet and process parameter.
- To ensure that all the material in production shop are identified properly.
- To ensure that WIP material is stored, preserved and handled properly to avoid damages.
- To ensure that quality and quantity of the production is maintained.
- To provide consumable materials and tooling’s to achieve production target.
- Make Intimation to maintenance department for machine breakdown and plan accordingly.
- To take actions to prevent nonconformities
- To prepare daily production report
- Implementing & monitoring the corrective actions based on feedback.
- To achieve day to day production target.
- To analyse pending orders on a regular basis.
- To maintain records & documents safely.
- Identifying training need of employees under his control.
Experience and required competencies:
- 2 to 5 years’ Experience
- Analytical skills
- Computer skills
- Diploma or Bachelor of Engineering – Mechanical Engineer
Dormer Pramet is a global manufacturer and supplier of tools for the metal cutting industry, and we have a truly international presence with four production units and sales offices in 20 countries. Our skills and products solve engineering challenges across many industry sectors – including maintenance, repair and overhaul, as well as general machining through to heavy machining, railway and airframe assembly.
How to apply
You may upload your updated profile in Workday system through your ESS login, no later than 5th July 2023.
Please send your application by registering on our site
and uploading your CV against JO Requisition no R0054988.