Position – Front Line Engineer – Mechanical- (Ganjam -Odisha)
Company – Aditya Birla Group
Location – Orissa, IN
Updated: June 23, 2023
Location: Orissa, India
- Plan, Organize and review daily maintenance activities in the concerned areas so that the schedules are followed strictly and quality & timely completion is ensured.
- Check preventive maintenance, shutdown and predictive maintenance systems for abnormalities and take corrective action for elimination
- Check breakdown failures, shutdown losses, maintenance expenditure, repair time, manpower cost, overtime every month and identify activities for improvement
- Coordinate with purchase, stores & P&A to organize necessary resources like material & manpower for uninterrupted & timely completion of maintenance jobs
- Compare maintenance expenses on monthly basis and compare actual expenses against budget and take action to reduce variants
- Suggest and implement measures in design modification for cost reduction
- Manage the inventory at an optimized level to minimize the working capital while ensuring the plant requirements and risks are addressed
- Verify contractor bills for accuracy and certification of quality
- Interact with vendors, contractors, OEM suppliers for technical discussions to freeze technical specification & scope of supply for procurement at optimum cost
- Monitor quality systems in the section for improving performance as per quality and environmental standards.
- Implement IMS 9001, 14001, 50001, SA 8000, OHSAS 18001 & WCM practices & other systems in the Section
- Ensure implementation & adherence of safety system & procedures to meet statutory requirements so as to maintain safe & accident free work place.
- Experience3 to 7 years’ for B.E. (Mechanical) & 9 to 12 Years’ for Diploma In Mechanical experience of Chlor Alkali plant
B.E. / B. Tech in Mechanical / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Bachelor Of Engineering, Diploma in Mech. Engg.
Minimum Experience Level: 3-6 Years
Report to: Senior Officer