Position – Junior Engineer MEP and L&E
Company – Deutsche Bahn AG
Location – Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, IN
DB RRTS Operations India is a part of the DB group, a world-leading global railway company with an extensive organization in Germany and projects around the world. Our company offers a technically sophisticated and customized infrastructure, mobility and transport solutions. We acquire, initiate and manage rail operations and maintenance projects outside Europe. We are looking for transport and mobility enthusiasts and entrepreneurs with long-standing experience in railway operations and projects in India or worldwide.
We are currently seeking you to build up and manage the operation and maintenance of a Regional Rapid Transit System (RRTS) and Mass Rapid Transport System (MRTS) business in Delhi, India. This 82km long Delhi-Meerut line will consist of 16 RRTS and 6 MRTS stations. This will include developing a local O&M company from scratch to full operations, developing and leading a passionate and performance driven team, steering quality, performance and customer satisfaction as well as ensuring economic success in India
- MEP engineers must review plans and specifications according to the plan.
- MEP Engineer must manage to oversee the work of subordinate staff.
- MEP Engineer must prepare plans, details, specified and cost estimated of plumbing, heating, ventilating, air conditioning and general piping system.
- MEP Engineer must provide technical advice to the staff designer, supervisor, inspector, and contracting service provider regarding the installation and maintenance of the MEP System.
- MEP System must analyze mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing engineering problems and formulate solutions.
- MEP Engineers must identify problems in the design, planning, management, and delivery of multiple projects.
- MEP engineers must plan, organize the review, and evaluate the work of consultants, contractors, and others. MEP Engineer knows MS Office, AutoCAD, and Project management software.
- MEP engineers must prepare and deliver effective oral presentations whenever required.
Manage the day-to-day work of the MEP team.
- In conjunction with the document controller, ensure that the filing/logging of the MEP documentation is undertaken in line with the project handbook and continually monitor the same.
- Ensure for annual renewal of Lift certificates.
- Diploma/ B.tech in Electrical/Mechanical
- 2-4 Years of Experience
- Pro-active and self-starter attitude, confidence, and independence
- Excellent communication, networking, and logical thinking
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken)
- Good knowledge of MS Office application