Position – OHE CAD Trainee (f/m/d)
Company – Deutsche Bahn AG
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Deutsche Bahn’s expertise is in high demand all around the world. As a leading engineering and consulting company in the rail sector, DB Engineering & Consulting offers that knowledge – starting with an idea and continuing all the way to operations. We advise our customers in Germany and around the globe, develop technically sophisticated and customized infrastructure, mobility and transport solutions. With sustainable concepts, we ensure the future success of economic regions, make important contributions to the protection of the environment, and help shape the world of the future.
Since 1966, DB Engineering & Consulting has implemented thousands of projects of any size and complexity in over 100 countries. About 5,000 employees from 84 nations are currently realizing the projects of our customers with professional knowledge and intercultural experience.
For our project in Bangalore , we are looking for a OHE CAD Trainee with minimum of 6 months to 1+ years of experience . Freshers can also apply.
- Assist in Detailed Designing of Location Plan, General arrangement Drawings of Traction substation, OHE and Switching Station.
- Assist in Designing of Foundation Calculations and Foundation Design
- Assist in Earth Mat Design, and Detailed Design of Structures
- Assist in Designing of Typical Arrangement Layout and Cross-Sectional Details, Cable Trench and Cable Run Layout Design and Calculations,
- Assist in Detailed Drawing of Feeding Station Arrangements.
- Assist in Preparing the Drawings,
- Responsibility to Deliver on Time
Qualification & Experience:
- Years of Experience -0 –2 Years
- Qualification – Diploma/BE/B-Tech Electrical / Mechanical Engineering
- OHE Experience – Basic Knowledge of OHE
- Language Skills – English, Hindi
- Computer / software skills : MS office, Auto CAD. MS projects
Chancengleichheit und selbstbestimmte Teilhabe Schwerbehinderter und Gleichgestellter sowie eine respektvolle Zusammenarbeit sind innerhalb des DB Konzerns fest verankerte Grundsätze. Deshalb werden schwerbehinderte Bewerber bei gleicher Eignung bei bevorzugt berücksichtigt.
Deutsche Bahn AG
This is a website of Deutsche Bahn AG
Deutsche Bahn AG
Potsdamer Platz 2
AG Berlin-Charlottenburg HRB 50000 VAT Reg. No.: DE 811569869
Deutsche Bahn AG is represented by the Board of Management: Dr. Richard Lutz, Ronald Pofalla, Dr. Levin Holle, Berthold Huber, Dr. Sigrid Nikutta and Martin Seiler.
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this web presence of DB Group, please contact [email protected]