Position – Design Engineer – Mechanical Design
Company – Atlas Copco (India) Ltd.
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
The incumbant needs to work on design of core products of Atlas Copco. He / She will have to undertake indepth calculation methodologies to estimate performance, reliability, durability of the product
What you can expect from us?
- Exciting opportunities & Challenging assignments
- Working with global Teams
- A healthy and learning culture
- Collaborative Projects
What we expect of you?
- Graduate / Post Graduate in Mechanical / Automobile / Production / Mechatronics engineering
- Experience of 1 to 3 years
- Solid knowledge about design considerations of various mechanical components
- Ready to learn & work on complex systems
- Very good analytical skills
- Very good experience on Office applications
- Hands on experience on various CAD design software like Autodesk, Creo, Catia, SolidWorks, etc.
- Very good Communication skills in English
- Willingness to travel on longer durations
City – Pune
Passionate people create exceptional things
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology enables us to innovate for a sustainable future.
We believe that people make it happen and with us you are empowered to act. Your ideas can make a real difference and contribute to the quality of life for people everywhere.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.
Atlas Copco is global leader of sustainable productivity solutions. Founded in 1873, our company has over 145 years of experience in product innovation – and we bring this experience to each and every one of our customers worldwide. To our customers, we are a local company; at the same time, Atlas Copco is a global enterprise with worldwide resources.
Our products and services not only help our customers increase their productivity and decrease their energy usage, but also work to minimize their overall environmental impact. The solutions that we offer include:
Air treatment systems
Power tools and assembly systems.
…All supported by a nationwide, 24/7 service network
We are the home of industrial ideas, and we hope that you’ll join us!