Position – Product Development Engineer
Company – Detroit Engineered Products (DEP)
Exp. – 0 – 2 years
Salary – 3-4.5 Lacs P.A.
Location – Chennai( Ashok Nagar ), Tamilnadu, IN
Role: Product Development Engineer
Qualification: BE/M-Tech (Mechanical/ Automobile)
Experience required: 0-2 years.
- Candidate should have knowledge in field of designing the new products.
- Awareness on Manufacturing techniques.
- The candidate should handle the new product development product activity.
- Basic knowledge of 3D modeling.
- Knowledge of CAE analysis will be preferred.
- Knowledge on drawing standards & preparing component drawings.
- Knowledge on engineering drawings with proper GD&T.
- Detailed engineering as per guidance from seniors.
- Candidate Should be capable to interact with CAE, Testing and Manufacturing Team.
- Candidate should be capable to make design calculations.
- Candidate should have hands-on experience in SOLIDWORKS/ Creo / NX / Catia etc.
- Candidate should have Strong academic background.
- Candidate should have excellent English written and oral communication skills.
- Understanding customer requirements.
- Design Skills
- Good Technical Understanding
- Documentation and presentation Skills