Position – LSA/SSA–Tangible Assets-Hyderabad/Gurgaon
Company – Deloitte
Location – Hyderabad, Telangana, IN
We have been informed of instances where jobseekers are led to believe of fictitious job opportunities with Deloitte India (“Deloitte”). In one or more such cases, false promises of actual or potential selection, or initiation or completion of the recruitment formalities appear to have been or are being made. Some jobseekers appear to have been asked to pay money to specified bank accounts of individuals or entities as a condition of their selection for a ‘job’ with Deloitte. These individuals or entities are in no way connected with Deloitte and do not represent or otherwise act on behalf of Deloitte.
We would like to clarify that:
At Deloitte, ethics and integrity are fundamental and not negotiable.
We are against corruption and neither offer bribes nor accept them, nor induce or permit any other party to make or receive bribes on our behalf.
We have not authorised any party or person to collect any money from jobseekers in any form whatsoever for promises of getting jobs in Deloitte.
We consider candidates on merit and that we provide an equal opportunity to eligible applicants.
No one other than designated Deloitte personnel (e.g., a Deloitte recruiter or Deloitte hiring partner) is permitted to extend any job offer from Deloitte.
Anyone who at any time has made or makes any payment to any party in exchange of promises of job or selection for a job with Deloitte or any matter related to this (including those for ‘registration’, ‘verification’ or ‘security deposit’) or otherwise engages with any such person who has made or makes fraudulent promises or offers, does so (or has done so) entirely at their own risk. Deloitte takes no responsibility or liability for any such unauthorised or fraudulent actions or engagements.
We encourage jobseekers to exercise caution.
Engineering and Construction Consulting—Associate Solution Advisor/Solution Advisor
The Engineering and Construction Consulting team for Deloitte Risk and Financial Advisory is one of the strongest groups of valuation professionals advising clients on machinery and equipment valuation, asset lifecycle management and capital expenditure engineering.
Work you will do
Machinery & Equipment Valuation: Valuation of machinery & equipment for mergers & acquisitions, financial reporting, tax and regulatory compliance, fixed asset management, buy side and sell side services.
Asset Lifecycle Management: Advises on matters across all phases of the asset lifecycle, from strategy, planning, financing and transaction assistance through to execution, systems, reporting, governance, and optimization.
Capital Expenditure Engineering: Performing cost segregation studies for investments in new constructions, renovation of existing facilities, and purchase price allocations for acquired properties in accordance with federal and state tax regulations.
At Deloitte Risk and Financial Advisory, our Engineering and Construction Consulting professionals provide a full range of advisory services to numerous clients. We assist US professionals/engagement teams and support clients by providing solutions to their long-term strategic goals, specifically on machinery & equipment valuation, asset lifecycle management and cost segregation services. Our team members work collaboratively and apply their specialized knowledge and experience to help clients navigate past complex issues. We offer deep insights into their business practices and procedures and help them make more informed decisions to enhance their businesses’ efficiencies.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Graduation – Any Graduation (B.E. /B.Tech – Civil/Electrical/Mechanical preferred)
- Post-Graduation – PGDM/MBA from a premier institute (Finance background preferred)
- Experience – 0 to 3 Years (Financial Advisory/Valuation experience preferred)
- Proficiency in MS-Office applications, especially MS-Excel and MS-Word
Key Job responsibilities:
- Provide financial consulting services related to the valuation of businesses, with a focus on performing financial assessments and valuation of machinery and other fixed assets for mergers and acquisitions, financial reporting, tax, and regulatory compliance.
- Perform valuation of tangible assets (machinery & equipment) according to US GAAP, using income, cost, and market approaches. Specific engagement responsibilities will include developing and analyzing trends in book value and depreciation of fixed asset classes, performing market research on comparable assets, constructing detailed fixed asset financial models using advanced functionalities in the MS Excel platform, writing reports to present valuation analysis and opinion.
- Assist auditors in reviewing valuation reports for tangible asset engagements performed by external appraisers.
- Fixed Asset Record (FAR) Analysis, Inventory & tagging, Fixed Asset procedures and controls, Process mapping and data analytics
- Reviewing construction plans, specifications, and cost data for financial reporting under the US federal income tax Modified Accelerated Cost Recovery Systems.
- Developing project and property cost estimates, creating financial models, analyzing financial statements, conducting industry research, and developing appraisal reports.
- Interacting with clients and communicating with project teams in the US and India.
Specific Skill Sets Required:
- Strong valuation and financial modeling skills
- Ability to handle and model large data.
- Tangible asset valuation experience will be an added advantage.
- Understands the due diligence process and has experience in Financial analysis.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, solid analytical skills, and the ability to work well in a team environment
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, especially MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Power Point.
\\“Deloitte\\” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited DTTL, a UK private company limited by guarantee. Each member firm provides services in a particular geographic area and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates. DTTL does not itself provide services to clients. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are separate and distinct legal entities, which cannot obligate each other. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are liable only for their own acts or omissions and not those of each other. Each DTTL member firm is structured differently in accordance with national laws, regulations, customary practice, and other factors, and may secure the provision of professional services in its territory through subsidiaries, affiliates, and/or other entities.
In the United States, Deloitte LLP is the member firm of DTTL. Like DTTL, Deloitte LLP does not provide services to clients. Instead, services are primarily provided by the subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, including:
Deloitte & Touche LLP
Deloitte Consulting LLP
Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP
Deloitte Tax LLP