Position – R&D QA Engineer
Company – Dassault Systèmes
Location – Pune, Maharashtra
Imagine new horizons...At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and create the future.”We are seeking an experienced candidate to join the SolidWorks QA Engineering Team. SOLIDWORKS leads the global 3D computer-aided design (CAD) industry with easy-to-use 3D software that trains and supports the world’s engineering and design teams as they drive tomorrow’s product innovation.As part of this team you will be responsible for the research and development in SolidWorks Drawing to produce high quality, high performance CAD software on the Windows platform. Candidates are required to have a strong background in Solidworks design / 3DModelling with ENOVIA. #3DS, #Weare3DS, #SOLIDWORKS.Do you enjoy challenge? Here a Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world. Shape your career with 3DS
What will your job be?
- As a member of the Software Quality Engineering team at Dassault Systemes India, the Engineer would have to articulate, demonstrate and prove the value of the SOLIDWORKS Solutions to our partners/customers to support the QA plan. He/she would be responsible for engaging and developing the Professional Solutions for the Product
- The QA Engineer will work as part of a team responsible for guaranteeing customer satisfaction with the SolidWorks design environment by providing quality assurance
- evaluation from initial design to product release.Validation of quality will include active participation in testing requirements in functionality, usability, performance, workflow, and robustness.
The Challenges ahead:
- This individual will work closely with the application development team to help quickly identify and resolve problems, while actively participating in improving QA process definition within the organization
- . This position will be responsible for creating test designs, running/reviewing automated tests,
- Performing interactive testing that emulates customer workflows, and reporting/verifying problems.
- Capitalize on feedbacks from incidents reported by customers to continuously improve the testing process (content and efficiency)
Your key success factors:
- B. S / M.S in Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline from premier institutions with good academic track records.
- 2 – 5 years of technical experience in mechanical design, software design, 3D Modelling or testing design software
- Experience with 3D CAD software packages in SolidWorks, 3DEXPERIENCE Enovia PLM & 3DEXPERIENCE Platform.
- Automation Testing & framework development using SAHI / SIKULI / Java Stack Technologies are desired to have.
- Must be detail-oriented with demonstrated analysis and follow-through skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a self-starter who works equally well independently and in a team environment
- Ready to take on challenges