Position – Solidworks Product Definition Engineer
Company – Dassault Systèmes
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Imagine New Horizons
- Does the person enjoy challenges? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world. We are looking for an experienced individual who will be responsible for the design and detailed specification of SOLIDWORKS Electrical and Routing software products.
- Deliver World Class Brand Apps, Services, Technos creating emotions & value to end-users, enabling Roles
What will thejob be?
- In this role, you are required to participate in research, planning, and design of functionalities for SOLIDWORKS design software products.
- Interacting with customers independently, in research groups, and in user groups to gather feedback and requirements.
- Developing written specifications for individual software projects.
- Traveling opportunities due to customer interactions.
- Giving guidance to multi-disciplinary teams like Development, Product Management, UX, QA, UA etc. on implementation of projects.
- Helping to test completed capabilities to ensure quality and that specifications are met.
- Gathering feedback on new functionality from end users through usability testing and Alpha/Beta testing.
- Capitalize on broad industry experience and technical expertise.
- Be responsible for the design and detailed specification of SOLIDWORKS design products such as SOLI
Your Key Successfactors:
- B.E / B.Tech in Electrical / Mechanical Engg.
- 3+ years of work experience in a design and manufacturing environment. Experience in the Electrical industry a plus
- Experience using SOLIDWORKS Electrical and Routing or other software such as EPLAN, Mentor Graphics, Auto CAD Electrical, Visio.
- Knowledge of 3D solid modeling tools like SOLIDWORKS, Inventor, ProE etc. is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of end user processes for mechanical design and manufacturing
What drives us
- Achieving a more sustainable future is only possible by leveraging the virtual world.
- Building on the past and pointing to the future, the virtual experience twin is a real scientific and industrial asset that allows the wider innovation community to invent new usages, the products underpinning them and the production tooling involved.
- In life there are no rehearsals. But in the virtual world, we can simulate and evaluate impacts before creating any experience in the real world.
- We provide business and people with 3DEXPERIENCE universes to imagine sustainable innovations capable of harmonizing product, nature and life.
FROM THINGS TO LIFE
Dassault Systèmes Opens Up New Horizons
- In the last two centuries, the world has been built like a house of cards on a finite measure of knowledge and raw materials, with an economy split into silos. This has driven huge progress in healthcare, education and living standards — but to the detriment of the environment, our local contribution and a certain way of life. This isn’t sustainable.
- Since 1981, we have been instrumental in sustainable innovation for PRODUCTS. We want to transform and model LIFE just as have for manufacturing.