Position – CATIA Expert
Company – Dassault Systèmes
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Imagine new Horizons
If we want to learn together, can the world be our classroom?
Join the User Empowerment team at in Dassault Systèmes and contribute to the development of workforce of future.
What will your role be?
- Provide best in class support to Academic Audiences & connect their Academic context with Dassault Systemes Solutions.
- Provide accurate technical solutions to Teachers & Students by mastering the 3DS suite & learning content. Help global students to adopt our software, provide satisfactory resolution to issues they face. Conduct on-demand and planned classroom and remote training sessions\webinars
- Create engaging learning content (Videos, Tips, case studies) for 3DEXPERIENCE Platform. Contribute in the curation of learning content created by several teams within and outside Dassault Systems
- Interact, foster and create relationship with Student Audiences through dedicated communities. Communicate with local and remote team members, appropriate stakeholders and customers as needed
The Challenges ahead
You need to thrive in a fast-paced environment, appreciate aggressive goals and have a desire-to-win attitude.
You need the ability to design student challenges and solve tough problems that require innovative solutions.
Your key success factors
- 1-3 Years of CATIA\3D
- EXPERIENCE experience as a designer – Aerospace, Automotive, Product Design and Mechatronics with Immediate joining
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Robotics or other engineering fields with 60% through out in all academics
- Rich experience in new Product Design
- Exposure CATIA Mechanical Design, Shape Design, Systems Engineering or other CAD packages preferred
- Strong analytical and mathematical aptitude
- Strong problem solving skills
- Fast paced learner.