Position – Graduate Engineer Trainee
Company – Danfoss
Exp. – Freshers
Location – Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
Danfoss is looking for a new colleague with a technical background who is passionate and motivated towards delivering the best quality and continual improvement. You will be responsible for establishing and implementing Quality and Environment, Health, and Safety (EHS) processes such as, but not limited to, incoming inspection, calibration of equipment, process control, customer and supplier complaint handling, Safety and Environmental policies and processes, and auditing of Quality and EHS processes.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following.
- Act as a facilitator to make sure PDI checks are done by Quality Inspector as per check-list for all batches before delivery
- Ensure any non-conformances reported are raised with PQIs/QDRs
- Ensure the stocks at Danfoss is checked by the Production / Quality Inspector & ensured for correctness when a Q issue is reported in the Production line
- Learn the Fit and Function of RAC Products produced in Chennai
- Learn the Manufacturing Process of RAC Product Lines in Chennai
- Track the LQ issues for actions & closure with the LQ Engineers and Production Supervisors
- Generate ideas for improving Quality & Productivity from the knowledge gained through issues handled
Background & Skills
The ideal candidate possesses these skills.
- A technical degree in mechanical, electrical, or electromechanical engineering or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
Danfoss – Engineering Tomorrow
At Danfoss, we are engineering solutions that allow the world to use resources in smarter ways – driving the sustainable transformation of tomorrow. No transformation has ever been started without a group of passionate, dedicated, and empowered people. We believe that innovation and great results are driven by the right mix of people with diverse backgrounds, personalities, skills, and perspectives, reflecting the world in which we do business. To make sure the mix of people works, we strive to create an inclusive work environment where people of all backgrounds are treated equally, respected, and valued for who they are. It is a strong priority within Danfoss to improve the health, working environment, and safety of our employees.
Following our founder’s mindset ‘action speaks louder than words, we set ourselves ambitious targets to protect the environment by embarking on a plan to become CO2 neutral latest by 2030.
Danfoss is an EO employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected category.
Danfoss is engineering technology that enables the world of tomorrow to be better, smarter, and more effective. In growing cities, we ensure the supply of fresh food and optimal comfort in homes and offices, while meeting the need for energy-efficient infrastructure, connected systems, and integration of renewable energy.
Our solutions are used, for example, for cooling, air conditioning, heating, controlling electric motors and mobile equipment. Our innovative engineering can be traced back to 1933, and today Danfoss is a global leader with 28,000 employees and sales in more than 100 countries. We are privately owned by the founder’s family.