Position – Reliability Engineer/Field Event Analyst
Company – Cyient
Location – Hyderabad, Telangana, IN
Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defence, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
- Reliability analysis knowledge along with product/system knowledge of APUs, engines, mechanical components and avionics components
- Gathers and examines basic reliability data from field studies or database, and correlates (cleaning/scoring) the data for analysis
- Prepares reliability compliance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing measurement data and trends
- Analysis and data load from different sources to different databases
- Knowledge in advance Excel/MS Office
Skills & Experience
Aircraft Engine Field Event Analysis, Aircraft Reliability Data Management, Reliability Analysis
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits employ, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.