Position – Quality Engineer
Company – Cyient
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defense, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
- B.E. Mechanical with 3 years of experience in Engine assembly and testing, Engine testing shop floor experience
- Engine issues diagnosis knowledge on the shop floor
- Experience in supplier PPAP documentation review for commodities like metal fabrication, casting, welding, forging, etc.
- Good in PFMEA, Control Plan, Mistake proofing, Audit Sheets creation
- Should have Knowledge in APQP, 7QC tools, RCA tools, GD&T
- Warranty Analysis, claim coding
- Quality reports creation, Data Visualization- Power BI, and Tableau added advantages
- Effective writing & communication skills
- Ability to execute projects independently
Skills & Experience
- Engine Assembly, Engine Manufacturing, Engine Testing
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.